Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Post Match Thread

but i heard kisnorbo did well blocking that shot, tho, i heard it from baa baa. was it true?
I thought Kisnorbo and McAuley had two reasonable games, Kis being the better of the two.

Edit - I think having no opposition forwards to defend against helped them TBH.

Last edited:

ye your probably right

It is BG, but I just want to make sure the flow of the brush mark was correct. Know what I mean?

but I thought you liked tits.

11 on show on saturday

Don't want Holloway sacked but how anyone can sit and defend him after a performance against ten men for 50 minutes and not muster a shot is beyond me.He's got in his players,we are playing his way and the fact is we are worse than we were before he came,you can dress it up all you like.Yes he should get more time but ffs face facts some of you and realise he isn't beyond criticism and at the moment he is doing a bad job. I believe he can do better but I'm not going to sit here and shout his name from the rafters,he has it all to prove IMO.Some of you iit seems would rather cut off a limb than criticise the bloke

Last edited:

First Leicester game for a while, plenty of possession before and after the red card but launching the ball into the box straight onto shittu's head from the middle of the park looked like it was not going to work after 10 minutes. So I was pissed off we carried on for another 80 minutes with the same tactic.

Heard an interesting rumour on the train back though. Allegedly Allen was caught doing a line of coke thats why he was sacked.

Heard an interesting rumour on the train back though. Allegedly Allen was caught doing a line of coke thats why he was sacked.
Hey BG!!!

You remember that conversation we had last week?, I knew I wouldn't need to post it :icon_lol:

Don't want Holloway sacked but how anyone can sit and defend him after a performance against ten men for 50 minutes and not muster a shot is beyond me.He's got in his players,we are playing his way and the fact is we are worse than we were before he came,you can dress it up all you like.Yes he should get more time but ffs face facts some of you and realise he isn't beyond criticism and at the moment he is doing a bad job. I believe he can do better but I'm not going to sit here and shout his name from the rafters,he has it all to prove IMO.Some of you iit seems would rather cut off a limb than criticise the bloke

:038::038::038::038:
just what I would liked to have posted but my anger made it hard to post

:038::038::038::038:
just what I would liked to have posted but my anger made it hard to post

He is playing playing players out of position.He knew Hume wasn't a right winger so he should have got a proven Championship standard right winger in.If its the midfield that is the problem then that is Ian Holloways midfield,he brought those players in.The time to keep repeating that he inherited the team is drawing to an end.They are mostly his players out there.I don't expect instant success and a surge up the table but I do expect him to field a side that can muster a shot on goal against ten men.I do expect an improvement,there is no improvement we are getting worse and even his biggest fans must be able to see that

If Holloway does get sacked what next? We fall into the mould of other clubs that are forever changing their manager and getting nowhere.
Looking at the championship the top 4 teams are the ones that have stuck by their manager so they must be doing something right.
I know there are a few on here that are sick of hearing give him time, but IMO we got shot Levein and Allen far too qiuckly.

He is playing playing players out of position.He knew Hume wasn't a right winger so he should have got a proven Championship standard right winger in.If its the midfield that is the problem then that is Ian Holloways midfield,he brought those players in.The time to keep repeating that he inherited the team is drawing to an end.They are mostly his players out there.I don't expect instant success and a surge up the table but I do expect him to field a side that can muster a shot on goal against ten men.I do expect an improvement,there is no improvement we are getting worse and even his biggest fans must be able to see that

Hume last night acted like a spoilt wanker. Stood on the touch line 50 yards from anybody else looking as if he cared fcuk all. Even in the last minute when we had a corner, I saw the cnut smiling.
It was to do with the cheek of being left on the bench.

Last edited:

If Holloway does get sacked what next? We fall into the mould of other clubs that are forever changing their manager and getting nowhere.
Looking at the championship the top 4 teams are the ones that have stuck by their manager so they must be doing something right.
I know there are a few on here that are sick of hearing give him time, but IMO we got shot Levein and Allen far too qiuckly.

I would bet they would be ran out of town if things had gone sour. They keep their jobs because they get some sort of success

Hume last night acted like a spoilt wanker. Stood on the touch line 50 yards from anybody else looking as if he cared fcuk all. Even in the last minute when we had a corner, I saw the cnut smiling.
It was to do with the cheek of being left on the bench.

Tbh I don't blame Hume for all our troubles,he's not a Right Winger.He's our top Goalscorer who has scored them goals playing Centre Forward.He's been shoved out on the Right Wing and gets grief from all sides when he can't perform there..he should not even be playing there,we should have got A Right Winger with Championship experience in to play there.Failing that play Bori there but play him there for 5 or 6 matches not a hour

Mowbray has been at West Brom less than 18 months - after they, quite rightly, got rid of a complete clown who was clearly not up to the job

If West Brom were three points from the bottom of the table, Mowbray would also be straight out the feckin' door - same applies to the other three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669