Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Post Match Thread

Yes but there's no point in making those great saves if he makes a complete hash of something that should've been dealt with easily.

If it had stayed 0-0 would people have beem more happy about the game?

I think so.

We can't blame Alnwick for the goal or making mistakes, Holloway quote, ''The younger players are going out on loan to gain experience and make thier mistakes at those clubs'', so the same must apply to players on loan at our club. I always thought we brought players in on loan to improve the club.

Yes but there's no point in making those great saves if he makes a complete hash of something that should've been dealt with easily.

If it had stayed 0-0 would people have beem more happy about the game?

I think so.

no not at all. Against 10 men IH should have set his team to play against 10 men. Watford did, they made a substitution within seconds of the red card. When a team plays against 10 men they should win. We never do

FFS, we have just lost away from home (by a single stupid goal from a silly mistake by the keeper), to a confident team that is sat top of the league, Jesus H, what did you expect, we go there and put 10 past them.

Get real !

Even the most loyal blue tinted of us must have felt a little peeved not to have got something out of a game played for the entire second half against 10 players.

Even if it was Watford.

Even the most loyal blue tinted of us must have felt a little peeved not to have got something out of a game played for the entire second half against 10 players.

Even if it was Watford.

A single shot on target would have been nice.......

no not at all. Against 10 men IH should have set his team to play against 10 men. Watford did, they made a substitution within seconds of the red card. When a team plays against 10 men they should win. We never do

Are you questioning Holloways tactics ? One of my main reasons for wanting rid is his lack of tactical know how.

I said more people, not everyone.(You're just being awkward! :p)

I agree with you btw. I think we should've done more against 10 men than we did. But then we always seem to get into a mindset in those situations where we can't.

Trouble is now we are in that mindset in games against 11 as well.

Last edited:

A single shot on target would have been nice.......

There were 2. Both straight into the keepers hands, admittedly.

Are you questioning Holloways tactics ? One of my main reasons for wanting rid is his lack of tactical know how.

show me where I stick up for him.

We are stuck with him at the moment, moaning and groaning will get nowhere.

I said more people, not everyone.(You're just being awkward! :p)

I agree with you btw. I think we should've done more against 10 men than we did. But then we always seem to get into a mindset in those situations where we can't.

Trouble is now we are in that mindset in games against 11 as well.

I'm never awkward

Not according to the LCFC World stats:icon_razz

Then again, according to those no one got booked, and I could've sworn I saw the yellow card twice.....

and no corners either.

Tyhere were 3 yellow cards - one for Clemence and 2 for Watford players.

One of the shots was the powder puff that the keeper almost carried into the net. Can't see how they missed that one.

Going to the Narwich game Sat'day unless anyone else wants my ticket? I'll pay them actually. I would go, but there's a bit of varnish on my living room floor that I lacquered on 8 years ago that I realise I haven't really studied that hard.

It is strange that we have two experienced solid centre mids now and yet our play has become as poor as i've seen it for a long time.

We've been moaning about no decent centre mids for years and yet when we get them they are creating nothing. Both Clemence and Oakley need to stand up and be counted. They are surely amongst the highest paid so need to justify their position as senior pros.

Agreed, and I think the sooner we get Osbourne from Villa and into the team they may realise that their places arnt so solid as they once were.

Going to the Narwich game Sat'day unless anyone else wants my ticket? I'll pay them actually. I would go, but there's a bit of varnish on my living room floor that I lacquered on 8 years ago that I realise I haven't really studied that hard.

Don't miss it, alex

I have it on good authority that Stepehn Clemence is going to complete a pass to one of his own players without giving the ball away

You wouldn't want to miss it

Stearman was a complete cnut last night as well, his passing was worse than McAuley's.

Dreadful performance from the shovel head.

Don't miss it, alex

I have it on good authority that Stepehn Clemence is going to complete a pass to one of his own players without giving the ball away

You wouldn't want to miss it

What about the varnish?

but i heard kisnorbo did well blocking that shot, tho, i heard it from baa baa. was it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669