Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Post Match Thread

Maybe so Melts, but they took time to build success.
I can't disagree as I don't know their stories, but I suspect the respective Chairpersons were witnessing signs of potential early on, even if they weren't delivering at 100%.

That there Bill Anderson knows more than all of you, so shut your moaning whining misery-soaked gobs:

It is all very well to say that City should have been able to make the one-man advantage count.
But this was the league leaders at home and they still had their main men on the field - Henderson, Nathan Ellington and Jobi McAnuff - with their back-four intact.

City could hardly have done much more and, in the closing minutes, they served up a series of corners which might have brought some deserved reward

City's performance, which was much improved

For City, the performance was good enough to deserve better

Last edited:

First Leicester game for a while, plenty of possession before and after the red card but launching the ball into the box straight onto shittu's head from the middle of the park looked like it was not going to work after 10 minutes. So I was pissed off we carried on for another 80 minutes with the same tactic.

Heard an interesting rumour on the train back though. Allegedly Allen was caught doing a line of coke thats why he was sacked.

I heard this the week after he left, its complete and utter nonsense and doesnt stack up with any of the FACTS.

I heard this the week after he left, its complete and utter nonsense and doesnt stack up with any of the FACTS.

Indeed - we all know Allen shat on the back seat of Mandaric's car, so please stop posting this made up nonsense

Someone had added something on to the Tiltle,hilrarious stuff...satire is not dead on here.Whoever did you really are a Wag

Who was the guy in the orange boots playing for Watford last night making our defenders look like statues?

Cracking little player.

and then to get some shite off a gang of gobby 12 year old watford twats at the station was the cherry on the icing on the cake.....

and then to get some shite off a gang of gobby 12 year old watford twats at the station was the cherry on the icing on the cake.....

Well you shouldn't have offered them some sweeties for 'helping you out' in the Gents

You sicken me

Someone had added something on to the Tiltle,hilrarious stuff...satire is not dead on here.Whoever did you really are a Wag

come on HF, its a mod you are talking about here. About as funny as Harry Roberts turning up at the Policemans Ball.....:icon_roll

It can be changed, all you have to do is ask. :icon_wink

I see no shame in having a "moan" about losing to a side that didn't play very well and only had ten men for most of the game.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that those who feel there is nothing to moan about are suffering from some sort of mental delusion.

Hello all TBers, this is my first post so please be gentle....:). Having been a Foxes fan all my life, as I know you all are, is this the worst time in the club's history? I can't remember a worse time(thank you Mr. Cocker), even in the dark days of admin, Tw*tlor, getting stuffed in the Prem every week etc etc, at least there was passion and fight at the club and a determined desire from the players to drag themselves out of the mire every time our backs were against the wall(no, Elvis Hammond hasn't just entered the dressing room) and play for the shirt. Going down like a knackered lift!

Clearly there is something drastically wrong in the state of Foxland, and we are not being told the full extent of the problems within. Short of hiring a table-tapping guru to rid the Walkers of the curse that seems to turn every promising manager/player/coach into a bag o' shite I am lost for answers.:bang: Utterly depressed!

Following Citeh should carry a Government health warning!:100:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670