Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Post Match Thread

Well (could have been the fact we had 1 more)I thought we were fairly comfortbale for the vast majority of the game even before that had the ball in the net (offside) Watford arn't such a great side. Even chatting to some of the fans before the game they said we should pushing for a play off place. What the **** has happened to our season??

Well (could have been the fact we had 1 more)I thought we were fairly comfortbale for the vast majority of the game even before that had the ball in the net (offside) Watford arn't such a great side. Even chatting to some of the fans before the game they said we should pushing for a play off place. What the **** has happened to our season??

they were taking the piss out of you.....

And the rest of us..... Fcuk Watford poor club, we should be beating them every week of the year.

Just been to 3 games in 6 days watched England and haven't seen Leicester near scoring.

We couldn't even fathom a shot on target against 10 men for 45 mins. Dreadful.

We couldn't even fathom a shot on target against 10 men for 45 mins. Dreadful.

are u forgetting that they're a cracking bunch of lads? and give their best every week and at training?

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking Holloway away from us. Rumour has it that you are now going to pass him onto Coventry. Good Luck from the Green Army.:038:

are u forgetting that they're a cracking bunch of lads? and give their best every week and at training?

Are you forgetting that Rob Kelly left about a year ago?

We did dominate, but only because Watford let us. No clue in the final 3rd at all. Rubbish.

I'm about ready to open my veins after listening to this shower on the radio (at work). Mind you didn't expect a point against Watford but we have to at least live in hope as city fans, its all we have at the moment.

If we get beat by Norwich I'm seriously thinking about setting fire to my season ticket in the family stand on Saturday.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking Holloway away from us. Rumour has it that you are now going to pass him onto Coventry. Good Luck from the Green Army.:038:

feck off greenboy, nobody wants to hear your views on here...

I think he's just angry because he decided to leave.

If Holloway was still there, they would still think he's the best thing since sliced bread, just look what he has done for Plymouth!

It happend to us twice in the 90's and we still remember, so we know how you feel at Plymouth. The only manager we didn't mind leaving was Martin O'Neill, we love the man so much, he could take a shit in the walkers penalty box, and most Leicester fans would pat him on the back.

If Holloway was still there, they would still think he's the best thing since sliced bread, just look what he has done for Plymouth!

It happend to us twice in the 90's and we still remember, so we know how you feel at Plymouth. The only manager we didn't mind leaving was Martin O'Neill, we love the man so much, he could take a shit in the walkers penalty box, and most Leicester fans would pat him on the back.

Eh? :102:

what utter bollux......

Tonight Melton and I discovered a lot of our fans are thick twats, who cannot identify their own players.

During the warm up the fans sang the fryatt chant.

Fryatt was not there

I heard that also, maybe they were doing it because they want him in:023:

Anyone who says we were unlucky tonight is a complete idiot. We played awful and we played straight into the hands of Watford who knew what they were doing. Their defense was well organised, the midfield always alert and looking for the quick break which happened so often.
Why did IH bring off Bori and replace him with Hume who offered nothing was beyond me. This performance was just not good enough against 10 men, hey wanted the win more than we did. DJ has also had his day and Howard with no real service, was madeto look like a donkey.
I really think Holloway is starting to live on borrowed time

One of the only posts you have ever made that I competley agree with.

When will he see Hume IS NOT A WINGER!!!?
Once he came on he took all pace out of the game, Zolt looked lost and all the width (which had been allowing us to pile on pressure) was gone.

Howard was playing rubbish - yet he refuses to sub him.

The man is a fecking Idiot. I am really seriously losing patience, and I expect he is seriously living on borrow time.

When he came he said Judge me after the Jan transfer window. 3 Games in and I don't care for the results at all.

One of the only posts you have ever made that I competley agree with.

When will he see Hume IS NOT A WINGER!!!?
Once he came on he took all pace out of the game, Zolt looked lost and all the width (which had been allowing us to pile on pressure) was gone.

Howard was playing rubbish - yet he refuses to sub him.

The man is a fecking Idiot. I am really seriously losing patience, and I expect he is seriously living on borrow time.

When he came he said Judge me after the Jan transfer window. 3 Games in and I don't care for the results at all.

And only 1 Goal.:098:

Can we just get rid of everyone and start over?

Club just can't improve. New players, new managers, new board.... doesn't seem to have helped at all! Seriously, what can we do?

Over the last few years the only thing that has been consistent is the shite performances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00