Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Post Match Thread

I'm not in the Ollie out brigade.........yet:icon_roll but even so i'm sorry Ollie this is just bollox

Holloway said that the sending-off of O'Toole was "the last thing on this planet" that his side needed.

He said: "I didn't want him sent off and that changed the whole ethos of the game. It lifted their crowd and my lot got nervous playing against 10 men.

Did he not say after the Plymouth game........' no more excuses':102:

There is no logic to that arguement imo. How ever much noise the crowd make the stark fact is that we played with an extra man for the entire 2nd half. If Watfords team and fans raised it a notch then so should have we. Watford are not a fantastic side, we just bottled it........again.

How were we awful:bang::bang:

Were you there?

Awful first half.

We dominated second half with lots of pressure spells. But just couldnt get any shots away. Very exciting second half though.

Unlucky lads.

I dont call that unlucky when your playing 10 men

I'm not in the Ollie out brigade.........yet:icon_roll but even so i'm sorry Ollie this is just bollox

Did he not say after the Plymouth game........' no more excuses':102:

There is no logic to that arguement imo. How ever much noise the crowd make the stark fact is that we played with an extra man for the entire 2nd half. If Watfords team and fans raised it a notch then so should have we. Watford are not a fantastic side, we just bottled it........again.

I stated this earlier in the thread also, and im begining to think he is out of his depth at our club.

Norwich could be his last game after the performance and comments of today.

How were we awful:bang::bang:

Were you there?

Awful first half.

We dominated second half with lots of pressure spells. But just couldnt get any shots away. Very exciting second half though.

Unlucky lads.

AGAIN

I stated this earlier in the thread also, and im begining to think he is out of his depth at our club.

Norwich could be his last game after the performance and comments of today.

I'd say it was the first real sign of desperation from him.

Anyone who says we were unlucky tonight is a complete idiot. We played awful and we played straight into the hands of Watford who knew what they were doing. Their defense was well organised, the midfield always alert and looking for the quick break which happened so often.
Why did IH bring off Bori and replace him with Hume who offered nothing was beyond me. This performance was just not good enough against 10 men, hey wanted the win more than we did. DJ has also had his day and Howard with no real service, was madeto look like a donkey.
I really think Holloway is starting to live on borrowed time

Anyone who says we were unlucky tonight is a complete idiot. We played awful and we played straight into the hands of Watford who knew what they were doing. Their defense was well organised, the midfield always alert and looking for the quick break which happened so often.
Why did IH bring off Bori and replace him with Hume who offered nothing was beyond me. This performance was just not good enough against 10 men, hey wanted the win more than we did. DJ has also had his day and Howard with no real service, was madeto look like a donkey.

Were you at the right game?

Very exciting second half though.

Unlucky lads.

They were shite, no craft, no guile. why the feck howard wasn't on shittu was beyond me. And on the rare occasion the ball was spread out wide, no decent cross was put in. Passing back and losing it. gggrrr.
alnwick missed the punch for their goal, but saved well before that.

unlucky my arse, just pointless and shite....

we are fecked.

There is nothing positive to take from a game where you cant even create decent chances against 10 men. And so what if we had possession, we obviously didnt do feck all with it. Its just tired old excuses, we demand better.

There is nothing positive to take from a game where you cant even create decent chances against 10 men. And so what if we had possession, we obviously didnt do feck all with it. Its just tired old excuses, we demand better.

even withh a lot of the ball in the 2nd half, the watford defense looked so comfortable it was untrue, we just looked like we panicked all the while, and thinking we could just walk the ball in!

even withh a lot of the ball in the 2nd half, the watford defense looked so comfortable it was untrue, we just looked like we panicked all the while, and thinking we could just walk the ball in!

Do you still have to walk around the back of that allotment to get to the away end:102:

Tonight Melton and I discovered a lot of our fans are thick twats, who cannot identify their own players.

During the warm up the fans sang the fryatt chant.

Fryatt was not there

More importantly, did the car smell :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59