Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Post Match Thread

****ing hell we really have some moronic fans at this club.

Ive had enough, when every other text to radio Leicester is 'Ollie out' it makes me realise we deserve this team and where we are.

Your all becoming mini Milans, thinking it's acceptable to have managers for a few months at a time, instant success wanted.

Your all stupid, have a long hard look at where we are and what the last years managerial tactics have brought us.

Some people must have the thickest skulls, theres certainly not much room for anything else.

Whey! Spot on laddie

did ollie say anything on the radio after the game tonight? i forgot to leave it on...sorry team

Confidence and a midfield.

Fair point but are you really blaming IH for that?

He's added a decent midfielder in Oakley. He's also added two wingers and has been desperately trying to add more midfield quality on loan.

It's hardly his fault our season's budget was blown on sub-standard players we've now had to pay off at a cost of £3m.

Ive had enough, when every other text to radio Leicester is 'Ollie out' it makes me realise we deserve this team and where we are.

Your all becoming mini Milans, thinking it's acceptable to have managers for a few months at a time, instant success wanted.

Your all stupid, have a long hard look at where we are and what the last years managerial tactics have brought us.

Some people must have the thickest skulls, theres certainly not much room for anything else.

:038::038: Great post Lako, my thoughts exactly.

Last edited:

Hugely embarassing to be Leicester supporter alongside these morons.

Thats the one for me.

Ollie needs to drop the comedy act (never liked it), and get real.

A bollocking from Ollie is like Benny Hill telling you what do :102:

How can you possibly even suggest that when you hav'nt ever met the man.

Unbelievable.

Hugely embarassing to be Leicester supporter alongside these morons.

Sad thing is they are thriving with all the sackings weve had.

Im losing the will to carry on.

Don't you realise we that want rid think exactly the same about you. It's not our fault you don't agree and can't see what we can. Therefore ... right back at ya.

ffs "-"! we did have 2 corners so not taking this as credible?? On that note, good night all

The stats are wrong. Not that it matters, the important thing is the result.
The stats from LCFC World are always wrong. That's why I usually make some sarcastic comment about their reliability. I only post this shit "for what it's worth" which is, quite frankly, not much.

Don't you realise we that want rid think exactly the same about you. It's not our fault you don't agree and can't see what we can. Therefore ... right back at ya.

What can you see? I see evidence that sacking a manager every 2 months does not work, i see that swapping and changing managers every 2 months has got us in this ****ing mess, i see that employing mediocre manager after mediocre manager gets you nowhere, i see not one manager better than the one we have willing to come here.

I see no suggestions from you.

And if you get your way captain, i see no ships, only hardships.

Well put Lako, I agree 100%. As fans we are reaping what we have sown over the past 12 months....

Well put Lako, I agree 100%. As fans we are reaping what we have sown over the past 12 months....

It's not the fans that have sacked managers though is it? Did they make Megson walk as well? What rubbish. We do have some impatient fans but I don't think any are positions of power at the club.

FFS, we have just lost away from home (by a single stupid goal from a silly mistake by the keeper), to a confident team that is sat top of the league, Jesus H, what did you expect, we go there and put 10 past them.

Get real !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670