Watford snap up Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if this is the only suprise they have in store for us today...

15 hours of transfer window left

Plus the (seemingly inevitable announcement) about Mandaric

Great day in store.........

No its not. we're (possible) getting rid of one our highest earners, that will be leaving for nothing in the summber.

How does that relate to the MM deal being dead?

As it would appear a strange move considering our procarious position in the league surely, and if the MM cash was in then would we need to and indeed be wise to sell Williams? Jury out for me on that.

Look on the bright side... we might win a few games in league one.

Love it, this thread is slowly turning 'MM'. There is nothing more we can talk about.

I'm suddenly dreading today. Saw the film 'Old Joy' last night, it was good. Didn't think of MM for a whole 2 hours.

I have accepted the whole thing is fecked and today will be a bad, bad day... Anything other than that will be a bonus

Hmm I think that this is a sign of a little bit of desperation. Although you never know when Williams will play well at least he has the potential!! If wedon't bring anyone in them we will struggle to stay in this league and I doubt that we will.
I hope that the unveil MM this Saturday if not I think that we are doomed!!

Hey.. maybe the club and he who must not be named have the deal done and dusted.. but they don't want to let anyone else know, then we can get a few players in on the cheap today and not have to pay the inflated prices that would be asked if the deal was done and announced... or..

maybe not :icon_roll

This is really bad news as far as the playing staff is concerned, I was told last night he was going.
Look at what we have left and its not good reading. Williams was our best midfielder by a mile, not a world beater as Durham says, but look at whats left and it makes you laugh, or cry. I just hope we have somebody else lined up or we are truly fecked good and proper.
Its all right for some people to say he was lazy and crap, but he was the best we had. I bet there is not a murmer from that big prat RK either.

It closes at 5 pm? :102: :102:

This is really bad news as far as the playing staff is concerned, I was told last night he was going.
Look at what we have left and its not good reading. Williams was our best midfielder by a mile, not a world beater as Durham says, but look at whats left and it makes you laugh, or cry. I just hope we have somebody else lined up or we are truly fecked good and proper.
Its all right for some people to say he was lazy and crap, but he was the best we had. I bet there is not a murmer from that big prat RK either.

IMO we are up the creek without a paddle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673