Watford snap up Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really bad news as far as the playing staff is concerned, I was told last night he was going.
Look at what we have left and its not good reading. Williams was our best midfielder by a mile, not a world beater as Durham says, but look at whats left and it makes you laugh, or cry. I just hope we have somebody else lined up or we are truly fecked good and proper.
Its all right for some people to say he was lazy and crap, but he was the best we had. I bet there is not a murmer from that big prat RK either.
he was the best passer of the ball that we have....
and RK is a nice bloke though

I can't remember where I read it, but i'm sure we need his consent to bring in players. Not sure about outgoings though.

Can someone else confirm ??

He dont own the club yet, would you sell your house and allow "potential" buyers to dictate what you can and cannot do?

This would only be if he has bought the club already and not announced it as yet, to stop RK getting his hands on the transfer kitty warchest

It closes at 5 pm? :102: :102:

Its midnight for premiership clubs so I believe and up till 5pm for championship clubs. Didnt derby sell that pole to spurs in the evening of the last day, but the window for championship clubs had already closed....:102:

He dont own the club yet, would you sell your house and allow "potential" buyers to dictate what you can and cannot do?

This would only be if he has bought the club already and not announced it as yet, to stop RK getting his hands on the transfer kitty warchest
Yes, if somebody had put an offer on my house and I had filled out my fixtures and fittings list. I would have to

a) seek their permission before selling or removing anything, or

b) Inform them what I have done so they are in a position to renegotiate.

The fixtures and fittings list is a legally binding contract even before the main contracts have been exchanged.

Typical of our club, waiting till the last day of the window before fecking ourselves.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, if somebody had put an offer on my house and I had filled out my fixtures and fittings list. I would have to

a) seek their permission before selling or removing anything, or

b) Inform them what I have done so they are in a position to renegotiate.

The fixtures and fittings list is a legally binding contract even before the main contracts have been exchanged.

and if the cnuts pull out.....:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670