Pre Match Watford v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford Sold Out

There might be a few tickets returned now that Paul Gallagher's in the matchday squad!

There might be a few tickets returned now that Paul Gallagher's in the matchday squad!

Holy Jebus, he really has ****ed us in the attacking department.

Desperation strikes.

So, according to Stringbean, it looks like Vardy may be out but Gallagher and Danns are both in.

Coming over for this one. First visit to Vicarage Road.

I have been to Vicarage Rd a couple of times and never managed to find a decent pub, does anyone know of any? Went to Vodka Rev last time. It was shit.

Went to Vodka Rev last time. It was shit.

What did you expect with that name?

I'll hook up with the London Foxes and put my trust in that they know a good pub or two

Last edited:
What did you expect with that name?I'll hook up with the London Foxes and put my trust in that they know a good pub or two
Any idea yet? We always end up in a crappy chain pub in Watford, so looking for a nice real ale pub this year. I'm sure RS can suggest a good one.

I've been to Vicarage...weird ground in a weird town.

I'll tell you when it was really weird - April 1989. It was a fortnight after the Hillsborough disaster. All games had been postponed in the intervening period and during that long walk round the allotments to the away end, there was plenty to think about.

Lots has changed since then - that walk round the allotments for one thing - but also it was the start of the end for fencing of fans and the start of the start for all-seater stadiums.

Have been to Watford many times and it feels like it's always either a draw (Collymore's first game pre Cup final, Stephen Hughes scoring on a Tuesday night with about 150 away fans there) or there's a crap load of goals (3-2 loss last year, 3-2 loss at Xmas 2010, 3-3 with N'Guessen equalising). Can we have a straightforward 2-0 win tomorrow please? Dyer and Nugent.

Re: Watford Sold Out!!!

You'll have to do what many of us did on 5th May 1996.

And what I will again be doing tomorrow. Only my second game of the season. Last one was Charlton. This one will be 2-1 as well.

Any idea yet? We always end up in a crappy chain pub in Watford, so looking for a nice real ale pub this year. I'm sure RS can suggest a good one.
PM me if you want a steer.:icon_wink A few of us are getting the 12.04 from Euston to Watford Junction, providing London Midland put some drivers on for a change. As the Euston Tap doesn't open until 12.00 we'll meet up in The Britannia on the concourse.

tough game but one we can win Liam in for RDL Danns probably taking his place on the bench, i assune James can provide fullback or centreback cover. Providing we perforn as we can and stay tight defensively im predicting 0-1 (Vardy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363