Wayne Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair point, but I think he has cut his nose off to spite his face as far as England is concerned...

Spot on, his ability to properly identify his baby momma as a slapper could cost this bloke a world cup medal. There is very little I couldn't cope with if I had the chance to play for England in South Africa.

On the other hand, who knows if the full story is out.

This is it MA, it's all well and good people saying he shouldn't let off the field stuff affect what happens on the pitch, but we all know that's a load of bollocks when it comes to personal stuff. And we all know grudges can and ARE held for whatever reason.

I think there's probably a lot more gone on than what us mere members of the public have been told by the media, and tbh it's none of our business, but we all know how society is today, they feed off gossip and scandal in the world of the rich and famous.

Still, you want to play in the World Cup don't you? I mean, that's what youngsters dream of.

Time has a way of healing these sorts of issues, 10 years from now I think Bridge will think he made a bad decision and while he won't be mates with Terry, he probably won't want to split his head open with an axe either.

But you are right, he probably knows details I don't.

FFS what a child... he wasnt even seeing the bint when she had the fling with John Terry so I am at a loss to understand his childish actions.

They were all best mates at one time. Maybe Bridge is wondering now if she was shagging Terry whilst they were an item as well.

FFS what a child... he wasnt even seeing the bint when she had the fling with John Terry so I am at a loss to understand his childish actions. The person who should if anything be chucking mentals is JT's wife, but even she has managed to forgive him (for the moment). I think it would serve him right if we were to win the World Cup and he misses out on the chance of a medal for his tantrum.

I'm given to understand that there is a whole lot more to this than has been made public. We're going to have to wait for the autobiographies.

Same here Boc. On TFF we can't allow half the stuff that's been rumoured to be posted( legal blah blah blah) but it gets talked about in the Admin area just like any other of the football scandals.

We knew about the Avram Grant brothel stuff long before the papers did, and we had seen that photo ages before it was printed, as it was posted in our section( same as that one with Cole and Jenas)

Same here Boc. On TFF we can't allow half the stuff that's been rumoured to be posted( legal blah blah blah) but it gets talked about in the Admin area just like any other of the football scandals.

We knew about the Avram Grant brothel stuff long before the papers did, and we had seen that photo ages before it was printed, as it was posted in our section( same as that one with Cole and Jenas)

Come on spill the beans then.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670