Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne Brown has been forced into making a grovelling apology to his Leicester City team-mates after admitting that he voted BNP in the general election.
The Foxes defender sparked fury among several of his colleagues last week during a dressing-room debate turned sour and now he has been forced to ask for forgiveness.
A number of his team-mates — principally winger Lloyd Dyer and veteran defender Chris Powell — were particularly upset and rounded upon the former Hull City man.
Reports of a dressing-room punch-up appear wide of the mark but several of the Foxes’ squad were unhappy and told him so.
Matters became so heated that when Brown reported for duty ahead of the weekend’s play-off game against Cardiff City he was told to leave the club, having been suspended for the two fixtures against the Bluebirds.
Brown was told that he needed to apologise on Thursday after Leicester’s season effectively ended following a penalty shoot-out defeat at the City of Cardiff Stadium on Wednesday night.
It is unknown as yet whether he has had the opportunity to do so as the Foxes’ squad were allowed a day off following their heartache in south Wales.
A Leicester source said: ‘There was no punch-up. But Wayne has been asked to apologise to anyone he may have offended.
‘It seems as though there was a discussion and he disclosed how he had voted.’

The party who had a chance of (very unrealistically) challenging the Tories in my constituency. I voted for them simply as an anti-Tory vote. Shame they did the dirty on me and bedded up with the scum afterwards.

Not that a vote can make a difference when you live in such a safe seat for one party, it really makes a mockery out of democracy.

On the bright side, by going into coalition they are giving you a referendum on a voting system that will allow you to vote with your heart. Making those safe seats less so will be a big change in the way our politicians behave, remember it was those who were in the safest seats who took the most piss on their expenses.

Is this your view because if it is I voted Tory and have done for years and take great offence in you calling me a c##t!!

Honestly? Yeah, it is my view. My Grandparents are Tories, and I love them, but I find their political views abhorrent. What's worse is that they're Northern, working class Tories - unforgiveable.

I just don't understand how anyone who sees themselves as a decent an honourable person can reconcile that with voting for a bunch of backslapping, bigoted, priveleged, nepotistic old curmudgeons.

For me, there is no good reason to vote Tory unless you truly believe in survival of the priveleged. Sadly, hate rags like the Daily Mail and The Sun dupe people into following the will of the rich - big business.

I'm not anti-capitalist, I'm just anti the old guard who are only in it for themselves.

Case in point of why I hate Tories is our new 'women and equality' minister. She's actively voted against gay rights for years! I mean, seriously, WTF? A homophobic equality minister?! God help us.

So over 25 is old eh? Grow up PR! What experiences have a 20 year olds gathered to really know what is best for the country and best for themselves?

Life will usually tell you never to discuss your politics. No body not even my family know who I vote for. You can lose to many friends over silly comments made.

Also wasn't Gordon Brown a horrid slimy little man? And he did make decisions on how the country was ran!

Oh do give over, there are plenty of 60 year olds out there without a clue, and there's a hell of a lot of 16 year olds who do. Those with the vote tend to select themselves out of the process by just not turning up. Meanwhile, young people have been punished by recent governments of all stripes (where Labour gave us ASBOs and tuition fees, the Tories banned the right of assembly for groups of ten or more and music 'wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats') - while still being expected to pay the same taxes and without the chance to punish their masters at the ballot box.

Case in point of why I hate Tories is our new 'women and equality' minister. She's actively voted against gay rights for years! I mean, seriously, WTF? A homophobic equality minister?! God help us.

are you a chutney then?

So it doesn't look like he's had his contract cancelled then but I wonder if the club will be looking to move him out anyway.

Oh do give over, there are plenty of 60 year olds out there without a clue, and there's a hell of a lot of 16 year olds who do. Those with the vote tend to select themselves out of the process by just not turning up. Meanwhile, young people have been punished by recent governments of all stripes (where Labour gave us ASBOs and tuition fees, the Tories banned the right of assembly for groups of ten or more and music 'wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats') - while still being expected to pay the same taxes and without the chance to punish their masters at the ballot box.

**** off do they!!!

Did you have the same problem when homophobe Ruth Kelly was Labour minister for women and equality, or do you only have issues with the other tribe?

Did you have the same problem when homophobe Ruth Kelly was Labour minister for women and equality, or do you only have issues with the other tribe?

they are all blinkered jb

Nobody gave ASBOs to young people, they are for criminals. There ought to be a difference...

The problem is that they've been used to criminalise anti-social behaviour, which too often means the behavior of the mentally ill, or the normal behaviour of young people - the rest the criminal law is there to deal with, you know, criminal behaviour.

Honestly? Yeah, it is my view. My Grandparents are Tories, and I love them, but I find their political views abhorrent. What's worse is that they're Northern, working class Tories - unforgiveable.

I just don't understand how anyone who sees themselves as a decent an honourable person can reconcile that with voting for a bunch of backslapping, bigoted, priveleged, nepotistic old curmudgeons.

For me, there is no good reason to vote Tory unless you truly believe in survival of the priveleged. Sadly, hate rags like the Daily Mail and The Sun dupe people into following the will of the rich - big business.

I'm not anti-capitalist, I'm just anti the old guard who are only in it for themselves.

I would use this word to describe you. :bang:

On the bright side, by going into coalition they are giving you a referendum on a voting system that will allow you to vote with your heart. Making those safe seats less so will be a big change in the way our politicians behave, remember it was those who were in the safest seats who took the most piss on their expenses.

Only on AV though, not PR. It's still a FPTP system and the Tories will still get in South Leicestershire every election from now til the end of time.

Zooey Deschanel should go and have a word with her. Or just show her her body. Surely enough to make even the most homophobic person in the world understand what drives homosexual infatuation. :icon_wink

Zooey Deschanel should go and have a word with her. Or just show her her body. Surely enough to make even the most homophobic person in the world understand what drives homosexual infatuation. :icon_wink

I have to agree. Zooey Deschanel is just absolutely divine. At least on par with Alexa Chung. What about together? <drool>

Actually, yeah, I did. I think anyone who joins a cult like Opis Dei should automatically be disqualified from a position in govt.

In fact, I think we should strive for a place where religion has no place in politics. Atheisim a prerequisite for each and every MP.

It was very worrying when Blair got all religious, US-style.

As I've already said, I'm not a labour supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669