WBA (a) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ isn't coming back, he's not the messiah he's...elsewhere. Let's concentrate on staying in the play-offs and getting promoted with the players we actually have available to us.

I NEVER SAID I WANT DJ BACK.but gallagher isnt a prolific scorer

I NEVER SAID I WANT DJ BACK.but gallagher isnt a prolific scorer

Ok if you're not going to start with waghorn & gallagher...who? As the goals are hardly flooding in from the rest of the strikers when they've been given the nod.

Last edited:
best eleven imo, weale, morrison, hobbs brown berner, dyer wellens king solano, fryatt gallagher. when all fit.

Ok if you're not going to start with waghorn & gallagher...who? As the goals are hardly flooding in from the rest of the strikers when they've been given the nod.

that has been the trouble. lack of goals.so we are fcuked.

Today was no better or worse than expected. Same on Tuesday. The real problem was blowing a two goal lead against Chaventry, giving away a point in injury time against Reading and handing the points to the Shaggers.

As a result, it's shit or bust on Monday. Warnock comes here once again and we have to win. I'd go as far as to say that our season will be over if we go behind against QPR. We must be on it from the first minute. Big ask for a bunch of knackered players lacking in confidence.

Nervous about it already.

that has been the trouble. lack of goals.so we are fcuked.

We've scored goals before/won games this season, think they need to believe they can do so again.

Are fcuked no, are we looking decidely rubbish at the moment hell yes. Hopefully that we all change on monday. As a precuation I will be taking a hip flask with me so am ready to celebrate/drown my sorrows.

In all seriousness, could we actually do this to limit Blackpool's chances of catching us?

As DJ isn't in Pearson's plans I would guess that he's on loan until the end of the season (with no recall clause - just a guess no facts to base that on). We could possibly not extend his loan for the play-offs.

Would be one heck of a show of desperation to recall him purely so he can't score for blackpool.

Today was no better or worse than expected. Same on Tuesday. The real problem was blowing a two goal lead against Chaventry, giving away a point in injury time against Reading and handing the points to the Shaggers.

As a result, it's shit or bust on Monday. Warnock comes here once again and we have to win. I'd go as far as to say that our season will be over if we go behind against QPR. We must be on it from the first minute. Big ask for a bunch of knackered players lacking in confidence.

Nervous about it already.

I disagree. Have you seen our remaining fixtures? Confidence or not, the shit we have to play after QPR, we could easily be beating even if we'd lost 20 on the spin going in to them.

We just need to get a first goal to get our confidence back.

I disagree. Have you seen our remaining fixtures? Confidence or not, the shit we have to play after QPR, we could easily be beating even if we'd lost 20 on the spin going in to them.

We just need to get a first goal to get our confidence back.

Confidence is definitely the key and at this moment I think its well and truly shot... hope something drastic happens between now and Monday :icon_sad:

filbert70 said:
As DJ isn't in Pearson's plans I would guess that he's on loan until the end of the season (with no recall clause - just a guess no facts to base that on). We could possibly not extend his loan for the play-offs.

Would be one heck of a show of desperation to recall him purely so he can't score for blackpool.

Didn't Blackburn basically sign Duncan shearer in 1992 just to make sure they got into the playoffs ahead of Swindon!

just our luck,the twat who took us down, gets the last playoff slot.with a lcfc employee helping him.

Confidence is definitely the key and at this moment I think its well and truly shot... hope something drastic happens between now and Monday :icon_sad:

And you think Watford or Peterborough don't have shot confidence as well? :102:

We have Boro to play.

Blackpool have Forest, Newcastle & Donny to play.

Reading have Newcastle & Cardiff to play.

Swansea have Cardiff, SheffUtd & Donny to play.

We can afford to finish behind 1 of those 3 teams.

I'd still call us favourites at this point. Let's hope Cardiff and Ipswich can do us a favour tomorrow.

Last edited:
And you think Watford or Peterborough don't have shot confidence as well? :102:

We have Boro to play.

Blackpool have Forest, Newcastle & Donny to play.

Reading have Newcastle & Cardiff to play.

Swansea have Cardiff, SheffUtd & Donny to play.

We can afford to finish behind 1 of those 3 teams.

I'd still call us favourites at this point. Let's hope Cardiff and Ipswich can do us a favour tomorrow.

christ, wind your neck in a bit!

I cant comment for other teams but with ours, yes confidence appears to be incredibly low.

Goals are the key!! Taking Waghorn off today made no sense whatsoever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669