We Must Get Fulop Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhead666

We must get Fulop back NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT COSTS if we want to move forward Milan Must splash the cash for the best keeper we have had in years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must get Fulop back NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT COSTS if we want to move forward Milan Must splash the cash for the best keeper we have had in years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry.

Ollie said he will save us with his new signings.

i cetainly believe that fulop wants to play for us and therfore would try his hardest to make sure to ensure that keane knows this, i believe that keane actually does know this and doesnt actually want fulop, but he also knows that MM has a lot of money and therefore quite rightly is trying to holdout for for more, everybody knows that he has arguably been our best player since he signed there for would you as a manger accept out first offer??( 1 million)

I think we should have a go at bringing Stuart Taylor back here from Villa. They have Carson and Sorensen, and perhaps MON might do us a favour by loaning him to us till the end of the season.

Well we paid £2.5 million for Ian Walker and he his nowhere near has good IMO
So if it was to be nearly 3 million then so be it

We need to strengthen in other areas as well. We've just blown £1.5 mil (ish) on Steve Howard. 3 mil for Fulop would bring our spending to 4.5 mil. I would imagine that is the uppermost limit of what Milan has given Ollie to spend.

So no, if that's what Sunderland want, I don't think we'll pay it.

ollie says sunderland want nearly £3million, not going to happen.

I hope Fulop's agent is asking for a pay rise as befits a £3 million player. :icon_wink

Dont forget we need to buy other players also, im sure we would pay £3m if we had it after buying the others we need. Fulop should go on strike and refuse to play for any other team

Dont forget we need to buy other players also, im sure we would pay £3m if we had it after buying the others we need. Fulop should go on strike and refuse to play for any other team

nice idea but i cant really see anyone being so desperate to sign for leicester lol. hope he does though :icon_cool

Fulop should go on strike and refuse to play for any other team

Well he won't be anyway will he? No one will buy him at £3m, and he will warm the Sunderland bench at best. So he can strike all he fecking likes..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669