Well Done Leicester boys..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
pffffft

can people stop quoting him, it mucks up the ignore function!

:)

Well you had better hope you dont get a single injury this season then. Good old Mac certainly lacks the experience or ability to take control of a bad patch.

Please just promise me this, when we beat you latter in the season you will come back on here and concede this arguement.

Last edited:
Like Oldham and Bristol Rovers yeah? Jog on.

:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

embarrassing

Oh please, we are not starting this again.!!
If you want Newtonfox I can find you at least 5 or 6 spelling mistakes just on this thread from other Leicester fans. That's if you want to start calling me thick of course for leaving out the letter 'S' from the word 'Embarrassing' .

Picking on someone's spelling is a classic sign of a person who cannot reply with a valid point or argue someone's post (i.e mine!!)

Picking on someone's spelling is a classic sign of a person who cannot reply with a valid point or argue someone's post (i.e mine!!)

You talk about people not being able to make a valid point yet you come on here saying Leeds are the dogs bollocks, then someone rightly points out that you had some terrible results already this season and you cannot accept it.

The season is young, you got beat by a very average team and you expect me to accept that Leeds are ****ing amazing.

You make no sense and you come accross as a ****ing idiot.

Last edited:
Well you had better hope you dont get a single injury this season then. Good old Mac certainly lacks the experience or ability to take control of a bad patch.

Please just promise me this, when we beat you latter in the season you will come back on here and concede this arguement.

LAKO

Good old Mac has done great and has turned many a game around thankyou very much.
For your info our injuries are not really a problem. Unlike 99% of the teams in this division we have quality on the bench this is why Mac has told players if they do not perform then there is always another player to take their role.
For god's sake we have Robinson on the bench who was probably the best player in the league last season for Swansea. David Prutton,Snodgrass who played in the SPL just to name a few who are not even making the first team and clearly are pure quality for this league. Most teams in league one would give their right arm for these players in their team and we dont even play them.

Since our 'blip' at the beginning of the season you now only need to read the sunday papers to see Leeds are the ones who are clear favourites to take this league and to take it comfortably.
We are a good championship team playing in a league below.
Deal with it!!

give their right arm for these players in their team and we dont even play them.

Since our 'blip' at the beginning of the season you now only need to read the sunday papers to see Leeds are the ones who are clear favourites to take this league and to take it comfortably.
Deal with it!!

Deal with what?

You seem to think that I give a shit about Leeds (achieved **** all in decades) Utd.

I am not the one who has gone onto another clubs forum giving it the big one, there is obviously one reason why you are on here and not someone like Herefors forum, and that's simply because you identify us as your biggest threat.

Oh and LAKO.

How do you justify Carlisle being 'a very average team'??????

They are one of the ones tipped for being in the top 4.

hahahahaha
Get it right !!

I can accept we made some mistakes. Im glad you pointed out that they were mistakes cos that's all it was. Results in the last 5 wins on a bounce(inc cup) have rectified the 'mistake'

Last edited:
Since our 'blip' at the beginning of the season .

This bit is classic, 7 games into the season and you're talking about a blip.

Says it all :043:

LAKO

Good old Mac has done great and has turned many a game around thankyou very much.
For your info our injuries are not really a problem. Unlike 99% of the teams in this division we have quality on the bench this is why Mac has told players if they do not perform then there is always another player to take their role.
For god's sake we have Robinson on the bench who was probably the best player in the league last season for Swansea. David Prutton,Snodgrass who played in the SPL just to name a few who are not even making the first team and clearly are pure quality for this league. Most teams in league one would give their right arm for these players in their team and we dont even play them.

Deal with it!!

You do realise that if 99% of the teams in the division have no depth then you are including Leeds too don't you? There'd have to be 100 teams for 1 complete team not to be included.

I haven't really followed Leeds this season - other than the fantastic Beekford (he's great, easily the best player in the division) those 7 players that Gary Mac (fantastic player for city) dropped after the bad start - are they not even on the bench? If that's the case you must have a very deep and talented squad.

Thanks for your input and I look forward to hearing more from you week in and week out during the season.

Oh and LAKO.

How do you justify Carlisle being 'a very average team'??????

They are one of the ones tipped for being in the top 4.

hahahahaha
Get it right !!

I can accept we made some mistakes. Im glad you pointed out that they were mistakes cos that's all it was. Results in the last 5 wins on a bounce(inc cup) have rectified the 'mistake'

Point out where I called Carlisle an average team you muppet.

You do realise that if 99% of the teams in the division have no depth then you are including Leeds too don't you? There'd have to be 100 teams for 1 complete team not to be included.

I haven't really followed Leeds this season - other than the fantastic Beekford (he's great, easily the best player in the division) those 7 players that Gary Mac (fantastic player for city) dropped after the bad start - are they not even on the bench? If that's the case you must have a very deep and talented squad.

Thanks for your input and I look forward to hearing more from you week in and week out during the season.

Sorry and there is me thinking it was just a saying.
Silly me FIF.
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

FIF.

Ok ill rectify it for you.

Unlike 95.8345675433% of the teams in this division we have quality on the bench this is why Mac has told players if they do not perform then there is always another player to take their role.

:bang::bang::bang:

FIF.

Ok ill rectify it for you.

Unlike 95.8345675433% of the teams in this division we have quality on the bench this is why Mac has told players if they do not perform then there is always another player to take their role.

:bang::bang::bang:

Thanks for the rectification. I was surprised at your inaccuracy was all, you have been so accurate up till now. Do you think Beekford will be considered for the England team?

Still waiting.

i think as the season goes on leicester will get better and better especially with a young improving team,add on clemence,kisnorbo and mattock to return then we will see a squad the envy of league one.

if leicester are in the top 6 come january you can bet your bottom dollar mandaric will give the cash to strengthen,i very much doubt leeds are in the same position,more like sell there best players.

Still waiting.

I would not hold your breath Lako. look at the time, I bet he is waiting with his mates outside a mosque jeering as the muslims leave. On a good day the racist scumbag may catch an old 'un and beat them senseless as they cannot run very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669