Well Done Leicester boys..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could he could be you :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Nah, We have both been spotted in the same forum at the same time so it's impossible.

Now who has ever seen Melts and Ben Elton in the same room at the same time? Eh?!

Bloody hell, he even talks about egg on the face.

We draw at Colchester and we're above Leeds, FACT. So what?

Now I pray Leeds lose more than I ever did, as I know Whites will go quiet when they do, and they will....

How's your missus these days 'thewhites'?

Last edited:
Are you kidding??

Why do you think Leeds went into administration? They had 30 million quid wiped out. We are building on solid foundations. The first time in 5 years. You would be surprised how many teams in the prem,championship and in league one that are in debt. Leeds are not one of them. The manager has been told we do not have to sell any of our players anymore. Going into administration sorted that little problem out.:081:

Are you popular at school?

NEWTONFOX
Infact it is

EMBARASSING!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!

Newton. If you are gonna correct my mistakes then make sure you spell the corrected word properly.

hahahahahahahahaha!! One Nil
Egg on the face time.!!!!!

It might be embarassing in West Yorkshire - but the whole of the rest of the country likes to spell it correctly. Just in the same way that we know that 'in' and 'fact' are two separate words.

What does your mum think about the stains on your duvet 'thewhites'?

Do you feel powerful behind your screen? How many hands have you got on the keyboard?

Last edited:
Picking on someone's spelling is a classic sign of a person who cannot reply with a valid point or argue someone's post (i.e mine!!)

Actually, picking on someone's spelling is a sign that the original person cannot spell.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realise that if 99% of the teams in the division have no depth then you are including Leeds too don't you? There'd have to be 100 teams for 1 complete team not to be included.

Well done FIF for one of the best ripostes I have seen on this Forum.

Where is 'thewhites'? Has his mum told him its lights out?

Bloody hell, he even talks about egg on the face.

We draw at Colchester and we're above Leeds, FACT. So what?

Now I pray Leeds lose more than I ever did, as I know Whites will go quiet when they do, and they will....

We had a Forest fan who came on here pre-season remember.....for some reason, he's got quiet of late.

Once upon a time there were three wily foxes, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Walkers."
On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker and a tiny little cock.
So first of all came the youngest wily fox to cross the bridge.
"Trip, trap, trip, trap! " went the bridge.
"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the silly troll.
"Oh, it is only I, the tiniest wily fox , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the wily fox, with such a small voice.
"Now, I'm coming to gobble you off," said the troll.
"Oh, no! pray don't take me. I'm too little, that I am," said the wily fox. "Wait a bit till the second wily fox comes. He's much bigger."
"Well, be off with you," said the troll.
A little while after came the second wily fox to cross the bridge.
Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap, went the bridge.
"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the friendless troll.
"Oh, it's the second wily fox, and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat on balti pies," said the wily fox, who hadn't such a small voice.
"Now I'm coming to gobble you off" said the troll.
"Oh, no! Don't take me. Wait a little till the big wily fox comes. He's much bigger."
"Very well! Be off with you and leave me to play with my anus," said the troll.
But just then up came the big wily fox .
Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the wily fox was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him.
"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the smelly troll.
"It's I! The big wily fox ," said the wily fox, who had an awesome hoarse voice of his own.
"Now I 'm coming to gobble you off," roared the troll.
Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.
That was what the big wily fox said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the wily foxes got so fat on expensive beer and balti pies that they were scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off them, why, they're still fat; and so,
Snip, snap, snout.
This tale's told out.

The morale of the story, don’t poke your bum too hard as you might rupture your sphincter.

FantasyFox, I think I love you and I'm determined to bear you several children, I don't care what surgery is involved.
I'm happy to take on your wife or partner in a fist fight if needs be, I want you to tuck me into bed at night and tell me stories about evil trolls who die horrible deaths.
I have several sharp sticks which could be used as spears and I'm horribly overweight, but my sphincter is as tight as a Leeds fan's fist holding onto a giro from the DSS.
GSOH essential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670