Well Done Leicester boys..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think as the season goes on leicester will get better and better especially with a young improving team,add on clemence,kisnorbo and mattock to return then we will see a squad the envy of league one.

if leicester are in the top 6 come january you can bet your bottom dollar mandaric will give the cash to strengthen,i very much doubt leeds are in the same position,more like sell there best players.

Are you kidding??

Why do you think Leeds went into administration? They had 30 million quid wiped out. We are building on solid foundations. The first time in 5 years. You would be surprised how many teams in the prem,championship and in league one that are in debt. Leeds are not one of them. The manager has been told we do not have to sell any of our players anymore. Going into administration sorted that little problem out.:081:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a load of trouble over nothing...here are the facts....

1) You claim to be the best team in the league, you are third.
2) The season is not 7 games long - there are plenty of games left and anything can happen.
3) Bookies make money, i.e., their punters (who drive the odds) are not correct the majority of the time.
4) If we had played and won our game in hand, we would be above you.
5) We can quote whoever we want, but quotes do not earn you points.
6) Form can change very quickly.
7) I think that, either way, we both have good teams for the league; however, you cannot claim to have a Championship team. Afterall, the league does not lie.

Oh please, we are not starting this again.!!
If you want Newtonfox I can find you at least 5 or 6 spelling mistakes just on this thread from other Leicester fans. That's if you want to start calling me thick of course for leaving out the letter 'S' from the word 'Embarrassing' .

Picking on someone's spelling is a classic sign of a person who cannot reply with a valid point or argue someone's post (i.e mine!!)

:081::081::081::081::081: prat !!!!

Like Oldham and Bristol Rovers yeah? Jog on.[/QUOTE]

Ok Alex,Ill explain this again clearly. Ill be the first to admit that Leeds started slow. Oldham and Bristol were our first games of the season. It wasnt until Crystal Palaces 4-0 drumming by us with 7 changes that Macca thought "hmm this is now my starting 11"
Now this starting 11 is unstoppable, by Carlisle at Brunton Park and by Shaky Leicester City. Your team will learn some good tips from us when you play us.
Now you jog on. you're embarassing!!

Embarassing is spending half your life on another teams website talking shite pal. Taxi for one twat and a hovis please.

Now you jog on. you're embarassing!!

That's if you want to start calling me thick of course for leaving out the letter 'S' from the word 'Embarrassing' .

Picking on someone's spelling is a classic sign of a person who cannot reply with a valid point or argue someone's post (i.e mine!!)

Not wanting to be pedantic or anything but you missed an 'r' out, not an 's'.

Ahem.:icon_roll

Dammit, I wasn't going to add to this thread either......:icon_eek:

Are we supposed to care about post counts now?:icon_eek:

Blimey if I knew they were that important I would contribute to the 'word association' and 'three word story' threads!:icon_razz:icon_lol:

I know where you are coming from BF :icon_wink

Embarassing is spending half your life on another teams website talking shite pal. Taxi for one twat and a hovis please.

Ouch, putdown!

Good evening Bob :icon_lol:

FAO Spionfox - don't tell us to get a room:icon_wink

Last edited:
NEWTONFOX
Infact it is

EMBARASSING!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!

Newton. If you are gonna correct my mistakes then make sure you spell the corrected word properly.

hahahahahahahahaha!! One Nil
Gravy on dick time.!!!!!

Thats not how we roll down here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573