Wellens - the new Wayne Brown or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly bemused to hear that Richie claims he was doing the defensive midfielder bit last season - didn't think anyone was doing much of it for at least the first 20 games, then I'd have said it was as much Oakley then later Spearing, than Richie.

Whatever - he's been the class act in midfield since Sven arrived, and looks as though he's enjoying it. :038:
King did that job a lot last season.

I am not so sure. If you read the article Wellens admits that both he and King would be too knackered to run forward if they had to do any tracking back or making tackles!

Sounds like a fitness issue to me. It is great that Abe IS fit enough to cover for the two of them, but I think we should be playing 4-3-3 not 4-1-5!

By battery I didn't mean fitness, I meant he dictates are play, keeps us "ticking" over if you will. GUFFAW

It was only Steven that labelled him a racist

I am well aware of that

As I am still waiting for my copy of "Emoticons for Dummies" would someone please translate.

I am guessing that the emoticons say "Dear Mr Wellens I apologise" but I would like this confirmed.

The first implies a "Oh, here we go again" type of response, the second that if the comment were to be uttered in a group of people, it would be met with an embarrassed silence.

I hope that helps.

As I am still waiting for my copy of "Emoticons for Dummies" would someone please translate.

I am guessing that the emoticons say "Dear Mr Wellens I apologise" but I would like this confirmed.

Macky on the ball, yet again. :icon_wink

You may interpret my words any way you like but I will not comment on your interpretation. :)

Last edited:
The first implies a "Oh, here we go again" type of response, the second that if the comment were to be uttered in a group of people, it would be met with an embarrassed silence.

I hope that helps.

Thank you Macky. While I have had occasional doubts about some of your previous historical comments I have long realised that when it comes to the 21st Century you are "cutting edge."

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69