We're F**ked

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOB HAZELL said:
I swear, my nerves have taken a right battering over the last few days. Wish it would just be sorted then I could get back to work, life etc....

I hate all this waiting for news, but it has been happening far to often at our club. I just hope and pray this next appointment, whoever it may be, will be here for a long time. I don't think I could survive another one......:icon_eek:

Boy Genius said:
I hate all this waiting for news, but it has been happening far to often at our club. I just hope and pray this next appointment, whoever it may be, will be here for a long time. I don't think I could survive another one......:icon_eek:

Hear, hear. ;)

BOB HAZELL said:
I swear, my nerves have taken a right battering over the last few days. Wish it would just be sorted then I could get back to work, life etc....

Look Bob just feckin confirm what we are all now anticipating, that Timmy has pulled a real rabbit from up his arse and is going to appoint John Gregory and Phil Brown as joint managers :biggrin:

Please God this is a joke, please do not allow this to become reality :eek:

Bob, if you want to sit on the fence a little, can you confirm we are about to appoint either Cotterill, Davies, Newell or Lennon?

If so, I think we'd all sleep easier tonight.... :icon_cool

BOB HAZELL said:

No kidding Bob... Any chance of a PM with your info'?

Lboro fox said:
But when was the last time DD was in a champoinship relegation dogfight anyway? Or a premiership one? Maybe for cambridge, 1993/94 season, he doesnt really have much experience at this level anyway, im quite convinced he is a behind the scenes trouble-maker similar to Keown.
Pure speculation.

alex said:
And what experience of this battle did Dion have? Would he also be in your team to get us out of this mess? Would you play him ahead of Gerrbrand, Johansson, McCarthy, Hume, Fryatt, Hammond and De Vries?
Only Hume and McCathy show any bottle and as for De Vries what is he playing at.

alex said:
Is this really a great miss? Really? I don't think we were doing that well with his wonderful presence at the club - so why are we all so suddenly fooked without him? We're bottom-three and two points adrift there; and that's with Dion in the squad.
I think it only fair to say Dublin having only played a dozen games can't be held responsible for the current state of the team.

Bob might it be something we will al enjoy? For instance you might be a huge fan of Peter Reid, in which case I can go on waiting!

Heard on Radio Scotland earlier that Celtic do not anticipate anymore 'comings or goings' before the deadline.Not sure if thier deadline is the same as ours though.

Can't stop but looks like the Lennon deal is off due to time etc...

Fuming.....

BOB HAZELL said:
Can't stop but looks like the Lennon deal is off due to time etc...

im quite pleased about it probably on my own with this....:icon_conf

Yorkshire Vixen said:
im quite pleased about it probably on my own with this....:icon_conf

Seems we aren't a very attractive proposition,might be question of Who wants it rather than Who we want to get....:icon_roll
Lennon as Outright Manager would have been a very dodgy move IMO,wouldn't mind him as player/coach though.

Last edited:
Without understanding the details of the projected move for Lennon, it would be hard to judge, IMO based on the small snippets of information from Bob Hazell, I wouldnt have thought Lenny was going to be bought in as manager, but more likely as a player / coach.

I would imagine that the deal to bring Lenny in has run out of time due to the priority of the board to conclude a deal to bring the new manager into the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566