We're F**ked

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOB HAZELL said:
Can't stop but looks like the Lennon deal is off due to time etc...

Fuming.....

F!*k, t$*t, c$!t and boll*cks, was really looking forward to a couple of positive announcements from the club, hopefully one to unveil our new manager and the second to announce the homecoming of Lenny, would have given the club a massive boost.

At the moment I feel really flat and disappointed.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
im quite pleased about it probably on my own with this....:icon_conf

Not on your own at all. Anybody who remembers McLintcok's second coming would be nervous about Lennon coming as manager.

I don't believe that Lennon as manager has ever been a serious suggestion - if it has, somebody needs his head examining.

Timing would not be an issue, if we wanted to offer Lennon the managers job.

It sounds like we wanted him in a playing capacity with a learning towards becoming a manager in the future i.e. player/coach.

Oh fookin' hell, this is all shit.

This must really be one of the worst run clubs in professional football.

They cling on to the hapless Levein until the position became untenable.....i.e. get rid of him in an entirely reactive not proactive way;

now they are exposed as having no strategy in place for a replacement and are just humiliating the club as they hawk the job at people at clubs who are able to simple tell them to p.ss off. All they have fished out of the water is the prospect of being able to interview the manager of mighty Notts County whose been round the circuit a few times without really cutting the mustard.

In the meantime the life blood of the club's fizzy league status seeps away.

bugger i put 440 of my vmoney on lennon coming in last night after bob's comments! if he takes over in the summer do i still get my returns webbo?

KLFox said:
Timing would not be an issue, if we wanted to offer Lennon the managers job.

Yes it would.

We wouldn't want him as a manager without having him as a player too - and for that we'd have to sign him today.

Even if he retired from playing and came just as manager Celtic might not want him to go until they have a replacement lined up - and again they'd have to do that today.

webmaster said:
Yes it would.

We wouldn't want him as a manager without having him as a player too - and for that we'd have to sign him today.

Even if he retired from playing and came just as manager Celtic might not want him to go until they have a replacement lined up - and again they'd have to do that today.

Er, isn't that Roy Keane?

I would just like to take this opportunity to restate my initial feeling of yesterday afternoon. Despite a brief moment of optimism I would like to state my belief that we are indeed F*****!:icon_sad:

Last edited:
Redditch Fox said:
This must really be one of the worst run clubs in professional football.

They cling on to the hapless Levein until the position became untenable.....i.e. get rid of him in an entirely reactive not proactive way;

now they are exposed as having no strategy in place for a replacement and are just humiliating the club as they hawk the job at people at clubs who are able to simple tell them to p.ss off. All they have fished out of the water is the prospect of being able to interview the manager of mighty Notts County whose been round the circuit a few times without really cutting the mustard.

In the meantime the life blood of the club's fizzy league status seeps away.

Excellent post, RF....

BOB HAZELL said:
Excellent post, RF....

Now that it has obviously fallen through, any chance of filling us in on what the rumour was ?

Excellent post by the way Redditch.

BOB HAZELL said:
Excellent post, RF....

Bob, as someone who has "inside info", I'm sure we'd all like to know if you meant that comment sarcastically, or whether Redditch's rant is a fair reflection on the current situation. I've largely been behind the board as they seem (to me) to be doing a half decent job under difficult circumstances. Is is really a comlplete shambles behind the scenes? :icon_eek: :icon_cry:

Last edited:
suffolk fox said:
What! Behind the scenes trouble maker?! Coventry when he played for them struggled every year to stay up! Yet with Dublin in their team they managed it! I would rather have him in the back four than bloody Nils-Eric, or Gerrbrand or Mccarthy come to that! Did anyone see the game on Sat! Southampton one shot on target all game! One goal! Result, they win why? Defensive cock up!

i certainly wouldn't want him in defence- he was useless in the match at Stoke when he was in whilst McCarthy was suspended.

and yes,i've also heard he was stirring it up.

beaumontfox said:
i certainly wouldn't want him in defence- he was useless in the match at Stoke when he was in whilst McCarthy was suspended.

and yes,i've also heard he was stirring it up.

Wouldn't have surprised me.

I was shocked when he got his contract renewed. Don't get me wrong he played well towards the end of last season. I just felt we could have got someone younger.

Strachan must have a degenerative brain disease.

Why:icon_roll

SilverFox said:
Wouldn't have surprised me.

I was shocked when he got his contract renewed. Don't get me wrong he played well towards the end of last season. I just felt we could have got someone younger.

Strachan must have a degenerative brain disease.

Why:icon_roll

I am not complaining, In a sense of irony, maybe it is the championship's way of getting their own back on Levein and Williamson by sending some of our crap up to the SPL, just to prove that Shit can travel up and down :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570