We're pretty quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Wes in the top 10 as well

3351410.jpg

This is the thing that I like most about our squad. We have pace to burn and on the counter attack we look fantastic. This pace is also a fantastic asset in that if we do make an error, we can often make a recovery tackle. One good example was in the very last minute against Villa when Sinclair was breaking towards goal and Sir Schlupp made the clearance.
Give the ball away and have De Laet, Schlupp, Dyer, Mahrez, Albrighton, Vardy, Okazaki and Kante rampaging forward (admittedly not all of them are likely to start together!).

I think this whole system was discredited when Phil Jagielka topped the list one week.
Yes, but that one was done by EA Sports' system. This one is done by TRACAB, which obviously is much more reliable ;)

Be interesting to see who completed the fastest dribble.

NP mentioned last year that Wes wasn't much slower than Schlupp and Co.

Though this isn't about speed, it's about who has hit the highest top speed so far. I'm sure if they all competed in a 100m sprint then Wes wouldn't be 7th, but this isn't measuring that anyway.

Given the way we play it doesn't surprise me that so many of our players are up there - it shows our style of play and the willingness of our players to run and their desire.

I'm not sure if people are aware but there is a difference between top speed and acceleration you know.....

I'm not sure if people are aware but there is a difference between top speed and acceleration you know.....

What a strange comment.

But seeing as you posted it then please tell us, in your own words.

An equally strange comment as it's rather basic, but for your benefit:

top speed - doesn't need any explanation.

acceleration - the rate in which you reach top speed or change in speed.

Hope this clears things up as it appears people do not realise that it is possible for some to have a slower acceleration but still be as quick or quicker top speed than someone else.

Hope this clears things up as it appears people do not realise that it is possible for some to have a slower acceleration but still be as quick or quicker top speed than someone else.

I'm not sure anyone has said anything that suggests this is ture.

I think people have shown surprise that Morgan is so fast when up to speed, this surprise may or may not be related to his acceleration, it could be down to his build or age??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566