Wesolowski...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFox

... is he all that? The first three perfomances for an 18 year old who is just coming back from a broken leg would suggest that he is. :icon_bigg

Of course, I'm going on what I've heard as I've yet to see him play.... so what do you lot that have seen him think? :102:

Intelligent, brave, quick-feet, vision, pace, good engine... He's an excellent prospect.

He certainly didnt shirk the challenge of facing up to Ince, was all over him yesterday, the type of midfielder we have been crying out for since Lennon left. Has made a massive difference.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
He certainly didnt shirk the challenge of facing up to Ince, was all over him yesterday, the type of midfielder we have been crying out for since Lennon left. Has made a massive difference.
:038: Totally agree.

Gudjonssons natural successor. Not bothered Joey is going personally, though he was poor yesterday. Weso looks a better player to me.

when Joey leaves i was a bit downhearted at that as Joey has been our best player of the season up till late December (probably when he knew he will be leaving this summer) and now i have finally seen Weso play im not bothered one bit. as said before he is the "real deal". good prospect for our future.

He looks like the real deal to me. He was fired up yesterday with out a shadow of a doubt. Certainly didn't shy away from tackles. Looked like a terrier snapping at the ankles of the opposition.
This kid is good

A real fans favourite and IMO plays how a die hard City fan would play if they they got the chance to wear a city shirt. Whole hearted, fully commited and has some skill as well.

Well done JW!:icon_lol:

Duzza said:
Gudjonssons natural successor. Not bothered Joey is going personally, though he was poor yesterday. Weso looks a better player to me.

Although Joey has probably the best consistent performer this season and I would be sorry to lose him, I definitely agree with your assement. If we can hold on to him a long future is in prospect and I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I thought weso played well and joey was average at best! I was a bit worried about having two CM who are just above 5ft!

Willlow said:
I thought weso played well and joey was average at best! I was a bit worried about having two CM who are just above 5ft!
I know, but our whole team seems to be a lot smaller than any other side. Also, now MDV has left we have no height, whats so ever, up front either; but this does not appear to matter:icon_razz :icon_roll

Last edited:
:icon_redf
FoxesGirl said:
I know, but our whole team seems to be a lot smaller than any other side. Also, now MDV has left we have no height, whats so ever, up front either; but this does not appear to matter:icon_razz :icon_roll

Think Kisnorbo and paddy are about the only decent headers of the ball we have :icon_redf

Have been a long-time admirer as Weso, mainly as a result of his enthusiasm and drive. At the same time, I don't think it's fair to be writing Joey off. He may well be leaving in the summer and he may well have had 2 poor games recently, but he's been our best player by an absolute distance this year and has always looked bothered unlike many others.

Weso seems like a great player aswell. Only problem at the moment I can see is he seems a bit weak, if I remember correctly it was him who was muscled out of posession to allow Kenny Miller a great chance in the second half against Wolves but luckily they fluffed it. Still he had a sound game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669