West Brom (League Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was good when we played 4-3-3 last season under Pearson. Did I dream that?

No, you didn't. Fryatt struggles with the formation when we play deep and it turns into a 4-5-1. Swansea's back four needed a physical threat to occupy them and Fryatt can't offer that. Last season's games against Swansea told us as much.

No, you didn't. Fryatt struggles with the formation when we play deep and it turns into a 4-5-1. Swansea's back four needed a physical threat to occupy them and Fryatt can't offer that. Last season's games against Swansea told us as much.

Was crying out for big trev. :102:

People who read the first post in the thread will already know that.

People who ignore my posts deserve to listen to Stringer.

But isn't it shouty screamy woman on 5Lextra? The one who's voice keeps scaling octaves as she gets more excited. :102:

Nothing is worse than her.

commentary on five live extra by the way.

That's only because you both know you wouldn't excite her - I, on the other hand, would have to deal with her voice reaching a pitch which would inconvenience dogs.

I care not whether she'd be excited or not. She also would not be allowed to speak.
Misogyny FTW

i dont fancy listening to radio leicester for this one, does anyone know if it is on another radio channel? 5Live maybe?

I'm not sure. I reckon if there was, someone would have said so in the last few posts (#47 for example).

i'm helpful aren't i.

Been told Albion have sold over 3,000 tickets for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00