Post Match West Bromwich Albion 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the replay of Mahrez second goal - not so sure it was offside now.

All of this is far too weird.
This is the kind of performance at the start of a season that we'd be happy to have when we were in The Championship.

We can't be doing this in The Prem, can we?

To think I can remember last season singing "You're nothing special, we lose every week" at some away games and now this.

Simply magical.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Superb again. Should really have made more of the first half. Our performance didn't deserve us going behind.
Second half we came out and controlled the game, 3 good goals made them look ordinary.
Penalty gave them a lifeline but we didn't look like losing all game.

We are chuffing excellent at the minute

I am sat drinking wine and feel marvellous. This is truly special.
I think January is absolutely crucial. We obviously need to hang onto our star performers but I also think we need to sign a couple more top players.

I am sat drinking wine and feel marvellous. This is truly special.
I think January is absolutely crucial. We obviously need to hang onto our star performers but I also think we need to sign a couple more top players.
With the money flowing into clubs I can't see why any would want to sell. To my mind the only motivation to get rid is when a player wants to go to a successful side - and that would be us.

West Brom's fans and manager are moaning about the ref, saying they should have had penalties (as well as our second goal being offside). But I'm pretty sure one of our players was having his shirt pulled when they scored their first goal. If it had been disallowed, none of the things they're moaning about would have happened, and as we were clearly the better team I expect we'd have still won.

West Brom's fans and manager are moaning about the ref, saying they should have had penalties (as well as our second goal being offside). But I'm pretty sure one of our players was having his shirt pulled when they scored their first goal. If it had been disallowed, none of the things they're moaning about would have happened, and as we were clearly the better team I expect we'd have still won.

Moaning ****in Brummies. If if if.....if they didn't live in Birmingham then they'd not moan all their ****in lives. How's them apples? that **** off ITV can **** off n all.

After seeing it again I think we were doing more shirt pulling than them, so I'll let them have the goal.
Don't admit it. Shearer never kicked Lennon's head off.

Moaning ****in Brummies. If if if.....if they didn't live in Birmingham then they'd not moan all their ****in lives. How's them apples? that **** off ITV can **** off n all.
:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570