Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I pointed out that BR was trying to do with Maddison what he'd done with Coutinho at Liverpool. As usual, you scoffed at that perfectly reasonable interpretation. And then you went quiet when Maddison himself confirmed that was the plan. It just turned out that Maddison isn't very good at it.

Mendy has been perfectly okay in every appearance he's made over the last year or so. The only risk is in him being left out so often before today.
Okay. I mean, that's not what happened at all but I can't be bothered and you don't have the capacity to understand. There's a reason Mendy has been nowhere near our team for a while; he's not in any way good enough.

New double jeopardy rule this season. You can't be punished twice for one offence, i.e. penalty and red card.

It works if you score the penalty. If you miss, it's double get-away-with-murder.

Is that cant see red full stop? I thought it was if you made a genuine attempt for ghe ball? If so that's ****ing stupid.

Has Claude Puel sneakily come back and now wearing a Brendan Rodgers mask?

They are the worst team I have seen this season.

They are the worst team I have seen this season.
Bit harsh. We’d have been winning if we’d have scored the penalty.

We just need the first goal and they will crumble. They crowd are also about to turn on them.

Every pass is too slow, too late and usually too sideways

It's like we're trying to have as many passes as possible regardless of effectiveness

It's like we're trying to have as many passes as possible regardless of effectiveness
Puelball.

Norwich beating Spurs 2-0.
Edit: Now Norwich beating Spurs 1-0.

Surely you have to accept that this first half performance is better than our last three league performances?

We're miles better than those games. Okay, we're a bit sloppy in possession at times but we're doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566