Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry but id sell everyone sell every single one of the ****s that have put us in the position of having to play a must win/draw game with no attacking options and just kids on the bench.
totally unforgivable and season destroying. it could cost the club north of £100m in revenue, could cost us 1 or 2 of our best players ie Soyuncu, Tielemans, Ndidi, Fofana, Ricardo if a club in champs league comes calling.
utterly utterly mental.

Ffs that's far too easy for them. Pathtetic defending, especially when we had a let off from that same kind of attack earlier in the half when Coufal wasted it.

We've been really poor today. No creativity in the side. Completely relying on Tielemans and Nacho to try and do something.

We've got to make a change at half time this time.

Get Albrighton on for Amartey. Praet will have to go left wing for now though because we've got no one else! Otherwise maybe Tavares on for Praet.

I'm putting the masters on at 55 minutes unless he sends them out with a complete attitude change.

Bunch of ****ing wimps

Obviously some major surgery needed here.

Amartey off, get to a back 4 and bring on Albrighton.

The back 7 just hasn't worked from the start. Don't think major changes actually need making, just stick another in midfield where we've currently only got Praet.

If the rumours are true, those three ****s can **** off as far as I’m concerned. Just think about it for five minutes. How dare they break the rules when so many have had to sacrifice so much. Utterly unforgivable and now how much are we missing that creativity?
I’m really angry about this. If true.

Obviously some major surgery needed here.

Amartey off, get to a back 4 and bring on Albrighton.

No way can we play with any less than 7 defensive players.

I think there's more chance of prince philip coming back from the dead than us overturning that deficit. Again the club has failed to capitalise on a great chance to get champions league football and the most pessimistic of us were correct.

im sorry but id sell everyone sell every single one of the c#nts that have put us in the position of having to play a must win/draw game with no attacking options and just kids on the bench.
totally unforgivable and season destroying. it could cost the club north of £100m in revenue, could cost us 1 or 2 of our best players ie Soyuncu, Tielemans, Ndidi, Fofana, Ricardo if a club in champs league comes calling.
utterly utterly mental.
Our approach to this game, and our approach to every massive game, has so much more to do with it. If only we could sell the person who is responsible for that. I've not criticized Rodgers once this season. But he's approach to this game and last week is the same Rodgers that oversaw the bottlejob last season.

I think there's more chance of prince philip coming back from the dead than us overturning that deficit. Again the club has failed to capitalise on a great chance to get champions league football and the most pessimistic of us were correct.

Ahhhhh that's it.

Our players are just really sad and have been watching BBC all weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00