Match Thread West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we're done. WH don't need to do anything from here. Unless one of the kids has some special kind of talent, I really can't see us breaking their defence down.

JL's first goal was well taken (Kasper certainly admired it) but I need convincing that he wasn't offside for the 2nd - looked ahead of Evans to me.

All to play for now. I hope that party was a goodun.

Look, this was always going to happen. We have 4 creative players at our club; Barnes, Maddison, Perez and Justin. With all of them out, we have absolutely no idea how to carve out chances. It is an area we desperately needed to recruit in during January and we tries with the arrival of Ünder which hasn't worked out.

Add to this having to play Amartey at CB when we know how poor he is and having to play Iheanacho up top, a man with about as much consistency as a Rob Kelly team selection, and today is what you get.

We have been appalling but, sadly, I'm not at all surprised.

will BR make changes now or wait un
If the rumours are true, those three ****s can **** off as far as I’m concerned. Just think about it for five minutes. How dare they break the rules when so many have had to sacrifice so much. Utterly unforgivable and now how much are we missing that creativity?
I’m really angry about this. If true.
missed the story who missed the game?

Awful - as clueless as we were against ManCity.
Westham showing intent and push forward quickly while City are in no particular hurry, dawdle, slow, stop, go back.

If the rumours are true, those three ****s can **** off as far as I’m concerned. Just think about it for five minutes. How dare they break the rules when so many have had to sacrifice so much. Utterly unforgivable and now how much are we missing that creativity?
I’m really angry about this. If true.

Same here. Especially ahead of such a crucial game.

Even if you ignore the lack of awareness of what's going on around them, and the bigger picture and sacrifices across the country, what the **** are they doing before such a huge, potentially season defining game?

And the lack of respect that shows for their teammates.

I would see Tavares and Albrighton for Amartey and Praet personally. Change the shape. Go for it.

Awful - as clueless as we were against ManCity.
Westham showing intent and push forward quickly while City are in no particular hurry, dawdle, slow, stop, go back.

I’m really angry about this.
Got to say Vardy is just taking a free ride here. He's been terrible since Christmas.

Yep he really has

Nacho hasn't been great today but he's contributing far more than Vardy

That second goal was exactly what was needed. We will get a ****ing rocket at half tme and win this 3-2. Watch and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669