West Indies v England 1st test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are regularly comparing one day scores with their own test scores in another country, in a different climate, on a different wicket, against different opposition.

It makes sense to Jessel that is all that matters :icon_wink

prior gone
288/8

Yes they are regularly comparing one day scores with their own test scores in another country, in a different climate, on a different wicket, against different opposition.

It makes sense to Jessel that is all that matters :icon_wink

My first comment I was merely being sarcastic.

My second comment I actually meant that. The country that produced cricket should be much better then what they currently are playing at; why they choose some players over others is beyond me.

My first comment I was merely being sarcastic.

My second comment I actually meant that. The country that produced cricket should be much better then what they currently are playing at; why they choose some players over others is beyond me.

Jessel, do you play cricket at all?

Excellent bowling last night from the boys. It's time to get rid of a few players now surely.

After watching him last night, i stand by my feelings on harmy. Feck off ya big waste of space.

Panesar is crap. cant bowl anything different, same ball/pace everytime and out bowled by Benn. plus he cant bat or field. Put swann or rashid in.

Sidebottom just looks unfit to me. Needs a few more matches.

Freddie - good as usual.

I also feel that if bell doesn't get a hundred second innings then shah will come in. Or if bell gets 100 and collingwood gets nothing then he'll come in for colly.

How long can we keep our 2nd best batsman out the side?

Excellent bowling last night from the boys. It's time to get rid of a few players now surely.

After watching him last night, i stand by my feelings on harmy. Feck off ya big waste of space.

Panesar is crap. cant bowl anything different, same ball/pace everytime and out bowled by Benn. plus he cant bat or field. Put swann or rashid in.

Freddie - good as usual.

I also feel that if bell doesn't get a hundred second innings then shah will come in. Or if bell gets 100 and collingwood gets nothing then he'll come in for colly.

How long can we keep our 2nd best batsman out the side?

:icon_conf

Plenty to be fair. The outfield is woeful, 250 would be worth 300+ on a better outfield.

Plus the pitch is a disgrace and not wht youd expect from Kingston at all. The commentators were commenting that they had seen amateur games plyed there on better wickets.

As usual, the opposition seem to have coped OK :icon_roll

The Monty situation is really worrying in an Ashes year. Whatever is said about him, he has proved he can take 5-fers at test level. Graeme Swann is a capable cricket, but he isn't going to be the match-winning spinner we need. And it looks like Monty is no longer either.

26 for 7. Total utter embarrasment and disaster. We are at the lowest point since 1999 if not worse than that.

who gives a **** about india apart from you. this is an england v west indies thread. start one about india if you wanna talk about them. i'm sure we'll all contribute

Freddie - good as usual.

See above. (Text I have quoted from you and highlighted them in bold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669