What Are You Listening To Now?

Hazzman said:
Highland did you're adventure inspire you to put pen to paper in writing a song Bob Dylan stylee?

It did actually Hazz,haven't got too far but what do you reckon to this

''7 hour trip to Bolton but we were never in the Hunt,
It doesn't help when Williams passes like a .....'' and I can't think of anything to rhyme with Hunt.

highland fox said:
It did actually Hazz,haven't got too far but what do you reckon to this

''7 hour trip to Bolton but we were never in the Hunt,
It doesn't help when Williams passes like a .....'' and I can't think of anything to rhyme with Hunt.

Took that from Leicester on the wonderful Fox Travel.

DurhamFox said:
Took that from Leicester on the wonderful Fox Travel.

Were you on one of those Double Decker coaches/ Premier Travel.I saw them coming into the Car park of the ground about 7.45 pm.Take it you won't be using them again ?

highland fox said:
Were you on one of those Double Decker coaches/ Premier Travel.I saw them coming into the Car park of the ground about 7.45 pm.Take it you won't be using them again ?

It was, absoltuley feckin crazy. Driver decided to get on the M1 via Loughbrough:102: Which meant we hadn't got out of the county an hour in to the journey. We actually arrived around 7:20 but the piss poor policing around the ground meant we had to queue for a good half hour just to park. God knows why we couldnt just get off where we were queing???

The second time and definatley the last.

Forgot to mention the ludicrous lack of leg room for us 6 footers.

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
:icon_lol:

At least you didn't travel as far down as Glasgow and then realise you'd left your money/cash cards etc at home 3 hours away.I had 8 pence until I got to Bolton:icon_sad: :icon_lol:

As it's Friday afternoon I'm going to stick on a House Of Love best of compilation

Hazzman said:
I struggle on coaches, aeroplanes and etc. I'm demanding big footspace on everything.
I struggled ont he coaches to. Then when I had an x-ray at the dentist this afternnon, the struglled coz 'Im so tall'. Im only bloody 6 4 for god sake. whys is everything designed for people six foot and under? Soon as you are over six foot, thats it.

fcukcov said:
I struggled ont he coaches to. Then when I had an x-ray at the dentist this afternnon, the struglled coz 'Im so tall'. Im only bloody 6 4 for god sake. whys is everything designed for people six foot and under? Soon as you are over six foot, thats it.
Freak, keep it in the circus...

You need to get yourself down heightwatchers

MKFox said:
Freak, keep it in the circus...

You need to get yourself down heightwatchers

been goin mk. Its rubbish, put on two inches. ( all over;) )

fcukcov said:

Planes are the worst, does anyone really have that short legs??? Ludicrous.

DurhamFox said:

4 Hour Trips To Cyprus in the dead of the night when you're tired piss me off.
Trains are alright you get up and walk around.

24 hr coach trips to Poland arent advisable aswell.

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:

Espicially Easybloodyjet. They really pack you in like cattle. Best one Ive been on is Icelandair, but then again with my fear of flying, no plane flight is particularly enjoyable for me.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663