What Are You Listening To Now?

Brilliant movie.
First time I saw it I was stoned off me snotter on some industrial strength hash oil. It was a very disturbing experience.

Aye, top 3 films of all-time IMO. With or without drugs it still kicks the shit out of almost everything.

And who could forget:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-MtlLOPOTQ[/YOUTUBE]

Aye, top 3 films of all-time IMO. With or without drugs it still kicks the shit out of almost everything.

And who could forget:

[youtube]F-MtlLOPOTQ[/youtube]

Well done, you brought the thread back to music :038:
Excellent work M!key.

Well done, you brought the thread back to music :038:
Excellent work M!key.

I saw a video of the Pixies cover that the other day, lemme just find it...

Edit, here we go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwOxdoJRaeM[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty good IMO

Last edited:
Just to bring it off topic again, but seeing as we're talking David Lynch, did you ever bother getting the Twin Peaks DVDs?

Just to bring it off topic again, but seeing as we're talking David Lynch, did you ever bother getting the Twin Peaks DVDs?

not yet, i will, but i have no money atm

It wasn't Michael Jackson.

He did the voice of the 'Michael Jackson' character for the spoken parts, but the singing was done by an impersonator.

I'm one of those sad anoraks who listens to the commentary track on the Simpsons DVDs
Are you suggesting Michael Jackson never recorded that song?

Be careful with your answer Jeff, I know all there is to know about Michael Jackson :icon_wink

Are you suggesting Michael Jackson never recorded that song?

Be careful with your answer Jeff, I know all there is to know about Michael Jackson :icon_wink

He may well have recorded it, but if he did it wasn't the version used in the programme. It was sung by an impersoator called Kipp Lennon.

When the episode first came out they weren't even allowed to say it was MJ doing the spoken parts.

He may well have recorded it, but if he did it wasn't the version used in the programme. It was sung by an impersoator called Kipp Lennon.

When the episode first came out they weren't even allowed to say it was MJ doing the spoken parts.
I know.

MJ didn't realise he was supposed to be singing on the show, so his contract never said so. When he came to do it, his lawyers told him he wsn't allowed to sing despite MJ wanting to.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57