What Are You Listening To Now?

It's a girl's song.

One of my favourite songs of all time is REO Speedwagon and Keep on Loving you.

I just love the lyrics in it. Am i sad and will i continue to be sad for still liking it?

I cant think of REO Speedwagon without associating them with Alan Partridge, so yes :icon_wink

Last edited:
One of my favourite songs of all time is REO Speedwagon and Keep on Loving you.

I just love the lyrics in it. Am i sad and will i continue to be sad for still liking it?
Not at all, one of my fave bands.

I took this footage last year:

[YOUTUBE]KxQWi_j4wkA[/YOUTUBE]

Streets - Crimes In Mind
Richard Marx - Hazard
John Secada - Just Another Day
Saxon - I Can't Wait Anymore

Lurkers Peel sessions.

The Lurkers were an 'English Ramones' supposedly (mmm, maybe a little). The early Peel stuff is so raw, just as 'punk rock' should have been. All you can hear is Pete Sride's guitar blasting at 100mph. Brilliant.

Wednesday 13, Fang Bang album.

Should have been seeing these tonight, but didn't due to having a large amount of blood taken from me yesterday, but seeing them in Birmingham tomorrow instead.

The Chelsea Smiles

Cheers Melton!

Very bloody good.

Wednesday 13, Fang Bang album.

Should have been seeing these tonight, but didn't due to having a large amount of blood taken from me yesterday, but seeing them in Birmingham tomorrow instead.
:icon_conf

:icon_conf

Wednesday 13 you pedantic git! I know Wednesday 13 is Wednesday 13 and not a group Wednesday 13, so I am seeing Wednesday 13 the man in Birmingham tonight and not the group Wednesday 13. I fecking hope he has a backing band...............:icon_bigg

Saw these last night, the drummer had a shirt with "Blue Fox Stockholm" written on it. Not sure if this is a modern brand or somert, but I've never seen it before.

Seeing them again tonight.

No sign of The Ramones last night, but very The Cult.

It's a shop in Stockholm selling punk/goth clothes. It was just round the corner from our hotel when we went to Stockholm. I've got a picture somewhere of the banner for the shop.

It's a shop in Stockholm selling punk/goth clothes. It was just round the corner from our hotel when we went to Stockholm. I've got a picture somewhere of the banner for the shop.
Coolio, thank you :038:

I'm tempted to try and sort a visit to Manchester on Thursday to see Mr. 13 with a support cast including The Chelsea Smiles band.

Now I'm doing some stuff from Mr. J. Tull with his Aqualung.

I'm tempted to try and sort a visit to Manchester on Thursday to see Mr. 13 with a support cast including The Chelsea Smiles band.

Now I'm doing some stuff from Mr. J. Tull with his Aqualung.

Also with Glamour of the Kill, bit like Norther but very good.

Last night in Birmingham both supports, Chelsea Smiles and Glamour of the Kill, were excellent. Two good support bands is a bit of a rare thing indeed.

Wednesday 13 was as good as ever. Even did "God is a Lie". I will be going to Stoke on Wednesday and Leamington Spa on Friday.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663