starsailor the thames
feeder silent cry
goo goo dolls without u here
def leppard make love like a man
get cape wear cape fly could've seen it all
wombats circuitboard city

Everon - Paradox

Why, thank you sir.

its such a fantastic album though, one of my favourite Cave ones for sure, though do slightly prefer No More Shall We Part, the Good Son and Your Funeral...My Trial is probably on par with it

He knows how to give atmosphere. Must dig out the old Birthday party vinyl and remind myself what he was like then. I enjoyed his duet with Kylie too on many levels.

Last edited:
He knows how to give atmosphere. Must dig out the old Birthday party vinyl and remind myself what he was like then. I enjoyed his duet with Kylie too on many levels.

Haha, was a great if unlikely duet. And his Birthday Party stuff was great, a lot madder and noisier than his stuff now

Elvis Presley - The Sun Recordings. Non-specific deity bless Spotify.

the divine comedy - gin soaked boy

3 new in the post today:

SBB - Iron Curtain
Strawberry Fields - Rivers gone dry
Satellite - Nostalgia

John Frusciantes new solo album on good old spotify. the first track is an outstanding bluesy rock number and worth checking out if you like that kind of thing (such as since i've been loving you by Led Zep)

Lovely song. Watched Good Will Hunting again the other day, Smith contributes a lot of the soundtrack. Shame he stabbed himself in the heart with a kitchen knife.

Yeah, still never seen the film, but hes probably my favourite artist of all-time now, and thats definitely one of his best songs also love the Early version on New Moon

*mad conspiracy theorist mode* his girlfriend murdered him though, just like Courtney Love murdered Cobain...

Last edited:
The Smiths - please please please let me get what I want

Last edited:
Noel Gallaghers solo stuff for the teenage cancer trust. Cracking stuff especially his cover of "There is a light that never goes out" and "Listen Up" which has some good strings in it.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663