What Are You Listening To Now?

Never will buy a pair of flip flops ever. Hideous things.

It was actually 'She's Lost Control'. Hardly going to pull people in is it? Well it might attract moody, dark bleeders like yourself.

Don't go to shoe shops,have one pair of boots..all season all occasions

Housemartins on spotify.

S*M*A*S*H (Remember them?) - The 12" EP of the first two singles.

Those Naughty Lumps - Iggy Pops Jacket 7"

If anyone really wants to know what I am listening to now they can click on my LastFM user name on the left side of this post.

Failing that, Alanis Morrisette :)

Your last three songs:
Harry Belafonte - Day O
Engelbert Humperdinck - Please Release Me
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again

:icon_eek:

It takes many different types to make up a world..............

Looks like the kids have been messing with my playlists again!

Last edited:
If anyone really wants to know what I am listening to now they can click on my LastFM user name on the left side of this post.

I keep forgetting to turn off scrobbling when I'm listening to podcasts.

I am listening to music from this amazing selection: www.donnaslut.com

Some good stuff there, even managed to download something I've got on vinyl but not mp3.

It's against the site rules to link to sites with illegal downloads of songs but as this site is mainly one track per artist and non-mainstream stuff I think an exception should be made as it's a good way for people to hear stuff they may not know about.

I am listening to music from this amazing selection: www.donnaslut.com

Some good stuff there, even managed to download something I've got on vinyl but not mp3.

It's against the site rules to link to sites with illegal downloads of songs but as this site is mainly one track per artist and non-mainstream stuff I think an exception should be made as it's a good way for people to hear stuff they may not know about.

OMFG superb stuff :038:

:081:

I had the misfortune of having to listen to the Top Ten yesterday,what a load of absolute rubbish.It all sounded the same

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd2bd2_toXU[/YOUTUBE]

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664