What Are You Listening To Now?

Incredible, really. Awesome record, amazing band!

Seeing them live for the frst time at Leeds this summer, the lad i'm going with says to expect a lot :icon_bigg

Radiohead can be very hit and miss live from what Ive heard, when I saw them they were amazing though. They played Life in a Glass House which is my favourite song of theirs too!

I like the new Regina Spektor album

I like a couple of her older albums, didnt realise she had a new one out, i'll have to steal that one :icon_wink

Last edited:
Radiohead can be very hit and miss live from what Ive heard, when I saw them they were amazing though. They played Life in a Glass House which is my favourite song of theirs too!

THe last few times I've seen them they have been more miss than hit.They tend to play the more recent stuff in the set a hell of a lot which is fair enough I suppose but I'm not keen on it.I doubt I will bother going to see them again.

THe last few times I've seen them they have been more miss than hit.They tend to play the more recent stuff in the set a hell of a lot which is fair enough I suppose but I'm not keen on it.I doubt I will bother going to see them again.

As was said earlier I adore In Rainbows and like most of their other recent stuff tbf. Hoping for a healthy mix, unlike when I saw Morrissey and he did only did two Smiths songs:icon_roll

That's fair enough, i know there are a lot of people who dont really like their post-OKC stuff, but they have 4 albums after that, and 2 albums before that + 1 album they disowned so will probably never play anything from, so they have to try and please everyone i guess, and the albums from where their "sound" changed onwards have a broader number and range of songs.

Also, i think its popular opinion Kid A is their best album these days, whereas say, 5 years a go most people wouldve gone for the Bends or OKC.

That's fair enough, i know there are a lot of people who dont really like their post-OKC stuff, but they have 4 albums after that, and 2 albums before that + 1 album they disowned so will probably never play anything from, so they have to try and please everyone i guess, and the albums from where their "sound" changed onwards have a broader number and range of songs.

Also, i think its popular opinion Kid A is their best album these days, whereas say, 5 years a go most people wouldve gone for the Bends or OKC.

Hail to the Thief was ok

Some old Kiljoys stuff. Kev Roland - what a guy.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00