What Are You Listening To Now?

Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension.

Love it!

Mee too! The album is great, he's managed to make it not sound like The Strokes.

Eminem - Relapse.

Rehash would be a better name. He is getting very formulaic and has taken to regurgitating a lot of his old lyrics.

If this is intentional it is extremely lazy, if it is coincidental then he has lost any spark of originality or freshness and will be a Sunset Strip cabaret act within a year or so.

thank God/Allah/whoever for that... its total tosh of the highest order. Anyone who starts his songs by singing his own name should be shot :icon_lol:

:038::038: Said the same thing 5 minutes ago when his song came on a music channel.
I was actually tempted to kick the **** out of my TV, it would have given me an enormouse sense of well being.
Luckily my girlfriend had the sense to simply change channel.

:038::038: Said the same thing 5 minutes ago when his song came on a music channel.
I was actually tempted to kick the **** out of my TV, it would have given me an enormouse sense of well being.
Luckily my girlfriend had the sense to simply change channel.

:icon_lol: well done sensible girlfriend

I was suprised, she is in to some shit music. Just realised my last post said 'enormouse' feckin predictive text on my Iphone.

thank God/Allah/whoever for that... its total tosh of the highest order. Anyone who starts his songs by singing his own name should be shot :icon_lol:

I haven't heard the song and I don't want to, it would only serve to annoy me.

FAO Harbs. Listen to OK Computer by Radiohead (you must provide me with proof) and I will listen to the aforementioned song.

Bit unnecessary, everyone. This Derulo twat does the type of music I hate more than anything (except country & western and ****ing accordion music, obviously) but this song certainly isn't the most odious example of it.

I haven't heard the song and I don't want to, it would only serve to annoy me.

FAO Harbs. Listen to OK Computer by Radiohead (you must provide
me with proof) and I will listen to the aforementioned song.

I think we know the chances of that happening are slim to none :icon_lol:

I think we know the chances of that happening are slim to none :icon_lol:

Actually yeah, he would have to listen to everything by The Smiths, Radiohead, Nirvana and The Rolling Stones (and provide me with proof) before I listen to it.:icon_bigg

Have you decided OK Computer is your favourite Radiohead album yet, ted?

Wait til Kid A starts creeping up on you too, that's an even bigger grower. :icon_wink

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00