Noah and the Whale - Mary
Noah and the Whale - Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down
Noah and the Whale - Rocks And Daggers
Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
Noah and the Whale - Second Lover
Noah and the Whale - Give A Little Love
Noah and the Whale - Do What You Do

- ANNOUNCEMENT -

Regrettably, yesterdays program update of 'LastFM Scrobbler' is causing some issues with my iTunes and HotKey programs. As such it is extremely likely that I may remove the LastFM Scrobbler and as such no longer post my listening habits in this thread.

I know this will come as a shock to those of you who have come to enjoy my varied tastes but sadly this is beyond my control.

If the situation should change I will of course try and backdate all of my played tracks for the period that was missed. You will understand I hope though if this is not possible.

Thanks for all the comments over the years. I know that not everyone has appreciated my music but I derive great pleasure from the fact that I managed to convert many of you to the joys of The Communards, Shirley Bassey, Edith Piaf and, who could forget, The Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain.

May your aural pleasures continue..................

- ANNOUNCEMENT -

Regrettably, yesterdays program update of 'LastFM Scrobbler' is causing some issues with my iTunes and HotKey programs. As such it is extremely likely that I may remove the LastFM Scrobbler and as such no longer post my listening habits in this thread.

I know this will come as a shock to those of you who have come to enjoy my varied tastes but sadly this is beyond my control.

If the situation should change I will of course try and backdate all of my played tracks for the period that was missed. You will understand I hope though if this is not possible.

Thanks for all the comments over the years. I know that not everyone has appreciated my music but I derive great pleasure from the fact that I managed to convert many of you to the joys of The Communards, Shirley Bassey, Edith Piaf and, who could forget, The Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain.

May your aural pleasures continue..................
You'd better post this in the Millionth Post thread as well. There will now be a major delay before that Millionth post appears

Last edited:
- ANNOUNCEMENT - spionfox

and, who could forget, The Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain.
Can I confess here that I have seen them about 15 times in places as diverse as Salford, Milton Keynes, London, starting with a village hall somewhere in Northants before they gained their cult status.

Last edited:
Can I confess here that I have seen them about 15 times in places as diverse as Salford, Milton Keynes, London, starting with a village hall somewhere in Northants before they gained their cult status.
What do one call that phase of lack of fame? Their pre-cult status? Does that make you part of a pre-cult following? That sounds uber-cool!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00