What Are You Listening To Now?

drummindefender said:
saw them when they supported foo fighters in 2003
I knew I'd heard of them, Ive seen them then at the NEC supporting the Foo Fighters, but it was 2002 (19th December 2002) for me

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I knew I'd heard of them, Ive seen them then at the NEC supporting the Foo Fighters, but it was 2002 (19th December 2002) for me
actually i think it was 2002 at the nec-but i thought it was 19th november

drummindefender said:
actually i think it was 2002 at the nec-but i thought it was 19th november
It was. That was the gig where Dave Grohl nicked the weelchair from the rasberry ripple and started wheeling round the stage on it

Melton Fox said:
It was. That was the gig where Dave Grohl nicked the weelchair from the rasberry ripple and started wheeling round the stage on it
was it :102: :icon_lol: i remember him imitating a lewd act on the sound technician

that was when i first heard them as well dd and MF, I know have a couple of their albums. I was at the gig where Dave Grohl stopped the music half way through a song coz someone had chucked a sweaty t-shirt and it had clocked him round the face.

He said somethign along the lines of, "FFS why would we want you sweaty clothing unless it is bras and ladies underwear." I seem to remember someone then chucking a bra at him. The mosh pit was unbelievable at that gig.

It might have ben fc, I have been to that many gigs where they have been stopped for some reason I lose track, but it certainly rings a bell

On that topic, I am currently listening to Razorlights new album, who I saw supporting the Manics in '04. during that gig, somebody threw beer into the mixing desk when the Manics were on and that got stopped for about 15 minutes as the sound totally fukked up

Melton Fox said:
It might have ben fc, I have been to that many gigs where they have been stopped for some reason I lose track, but it certainly rings a bell

On that topic, I am currently listening to Razorlights new album, who I saw supporting the Manics in '04. during that gig, somebody threw beer into the mixing desk when the Manics were on and that got stopped for about 15 minutes as the sound totally fukked up
Whilst on the topic I saw Andrew WK supporting RHCP in London and he clocked several bottles in the face including one that made him stop the song and have to restart it.

Melton Fox said:
I thought that was the whole AWK thing, blood from the face
yes he does like to get rather wet. I would be surprised if the fact that gettin a black eye from a bottle of piss was part of the plan though.

Melton Fox said:

my sister used to go out with one of their guitarists ;)

I went to see them at the Charlotte on some Kerrang triple headliner thing and they blew everyone else off stage..

theym guys make Bon Jovi hairstyles look like a crew cut... lol

Melton Fox said:
Classic 80's rock reborn, without the update (ala Darkness)

never been a great fan of the Darkness, his voice gets on my tits... they had a few decent songs on their first album it was hardly a masterpiece though..

shame there aren't more bands around like HP nowadays. Still waiting for their proper album anyway, last I heard they were having some troubles with their record company..

The Darkness are Wank
The Darkness are Wankers

Full Fukking Stop

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59