What Are You Listening To Now?

TornadoShaunUK said:
Still waiting for their proper album anyway, last I heard they were having some troubles with their record company..
I hope they hurry up and get it sorted, I can't wait for this. I predict a new sensation in rock music when this gets released

Melton Fox said:
I hope they hurry up and get it sorted, I can't wait for this. I predict a new sensation in rock music when this gets released

they have a myspace website and I believe two songs that weren't on their EP are up on that site. I can't remember exactly what the page is but if you search for them you'll find it somewhere there..

I read they are doing a tour at the end of this year again in October, nearest place if I remember was Rock City.

q-burns abstract group-invisable airline

im going through listening to stuff I have never heard of before to see if i can find any gems of music I have missed.

dream theater - Octavium.

Finally found something worth downloading, quite like this one.

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
dream theater - Octavium.

Finally found something worth downloading, quite like this one.

John Petrucci is a fantastic axe slinger.. I'm not a big fan of Dream Theater but they have done some proper nifty works - Metropolis was probably the best one I heard by them..

I don't know if you know already but a few members did like a side project thing called 'Liquid Tension Experiment'.. there is a proper awesome instrumental piece on there called 'Universal Mind' which really shows off Petrucci's skill on the guitar.

TornadoShaunUK said:
John Petrucci is a fantastic axe slinger.. I'm not a big fan of Dream Theater but they have done some proper nifty works - Metropolis was probably the best one I heard by them..

I don't know if you know already but a few members did like a side project thing called 'Liquid Tension Experiment'.. there is a proper awesome instrumental piece on there called 'Universal Mind' which really shows off Petrucci's skill on the guitar.
its downloading at the mo so I will give a full verdict of the album later. ill check out that side project. never heard of them till about 20 minutes ago!

fcukcov said:
its downloading at the mo so I will give a full verdict of the album later. ill check out that side project. never heard of them till about 20 minutes ago!

;)

I've not heard a great deal by them, just a few bits, I just think their guitarist is great...

Muse Just downlaoded the latest and decided to get a couple of the older one safter comments from this very site! thanks

counting crows and matchbox twenty

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57