What Are You Listening To Now?

Have you decided OK Computer is your favourite Radiohead album yet, ted?

Wait til Kid A starts creeping up on you too, that's an even bigger grower. :icon_wink

OK Computer is my favorite yes, and for that I will gladly eat shit.

Kid A is just great, as is Amnesiac and In Rainbows.

Ian Dury.

Every so often I play a bit and it all comes back to me just how good that bloke was.

Ian Dury.

Every so often I play a bit and it all comes back to me just how good that bloke was.

You're not going to withdraw that comment after another 70 or so posts, are you?

Radiohead. That's some serious emo type music going on there Teddy boy.

It's all about the angst Spion. No body understands me as I am a teenager and have it worse than anyone else.

Turn Brakes - The Optimist. Reminds me of going to matches at Filbo as we always had it on in the car on the way there. :)

Last edited:
It's all about the angst Spion. No body understands me as I am a teenager and have it worse than anyone else.

Thom Yorke should be an icon to Leicester fans, considering he's always moaning. :icon_wink

Thom Yorke should be an icon to Leicester fans, considering he's always moaning. :icon_wink

Everyone would like that, MK too.;)Geddit? Like the song, MK 2. **** I'm funny.

Is that really what the kids listen to nowadays? It makes me cry a little inside.

And as for best song of 2010, I take it you haven't heard, well, anything else...

REM - Daysleeper

Don't worry, he doesn't represent all young people.

Have you ever even heard the song Monkey? :icon_sad:

I represent a large number of people who do like the song though, just because we have different tastes in music!

Have you ever even heard the song Monkey? :icon_sad:

I represent a large number of people who do like the song though, just because we have different tastes in music!

I listened to the song for the first (and I have to say, hopefully the last) time after you alerted me to it.

Although I can't claim to have the best taste in music (no-one can, as like you say, people have different opinions), I can't respect music that isn't original, and has lyrics that a 5-year old can write with the occasional profanity added to "sound cool".

And finally, can you explain the following lyrics to me:

"Yeah I'm feelin' good tonight,
Finally doin' me and it feels so right, oh."

and

"So flat I'mma spread my wings,
Loving myself makes me wanna sing."

Is this basically a song about masturbation??

I don't tend tend to listen to songs about chipping one out to be honest.

As LCFCmonkey said, I can't hear any originality, varitation, wit, emotion or musical talent in this sort of hip hop, R&B type thing..... Or whatever its ****ing called.

Last edited:
I don't tend tend to listen to songs about chipping one out to be honest.

As LCFCmonkey said, I can't hear any originality, varitation, wit, emotion or musical talent in this sort of hip hop, R&B type thing..... Or whatever its ****ing called.

The very fact that people truly believe it to be the same genre as the likes of NWA, Cypress Hill and Run-DMC saddens and sickens me.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663