What are you looking forward to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feburary

I leave this shit of a job.

Going to Macedonia from November 13th-15th to watch Canada play Macedonia (football). :)

Last edited:
Going to Macedonia from November 13th-15th to watch Canada play Macedonia (football). :)

**** me, that sounds worse than Reading V Leicester

I hope for your sake it's not :icon_bigg

He's Canadian. He follows them away occasionally. He studied in Leicester whilst Hume was here.

I am not his alter ego.

I see, it was just that Macedonia felt like an odd occasion, but I suppose that's a bit of the whole point.

Not that I think it's a bad idea, I am hoping to do the same some day. For now I'll settle with two London trips within one week in December (yes, flying there, flying home, and flying there again...).

And going to London this Tuesday as well. Ryanair:love:

Edit: Ah, The_Lane lives in Czech Republic! That explains it, I thought going from Canada to Macedonia was a bit over the top.

Last edited:
Going to Turin tomorrow to watch Juventus v Sampdoria.......

Thank god for Ryan Air and cheap flights.

Did you see him this weekend? He's on fire, what Lippi's doing not selecting him for Italy I'll never know.

Yep, I backed them in my European accumlator. Sadly, Sevilla let me down! Lippi's to set in his ways. There's too much of an establishment surrounding Italian Football but it looks like the new 'Premiership' might inject some money and rock the boat a bit.

Cheers for that swede fox-that second goal is literally one of the best i've ever seen! I've heard various people raving about Cassano this season but based on that the hype is justified.

It's going to be a great game, Sampdoria are not second for nothing. It will be the first time I will have seen Diego and Melo play and I am looking forward to that, as of course the excellent coffee they have there

Already booked up for the Juve v Roma match in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669