What do the stats say?

He wouldn't have a problem with remembering Phil Gee. He's much more likely to forget where he left his barge keys.
Would it be easier if we all just called it a boat? Then you wouldn't have to remember to call it a barge and I wouldn't have to remember not to.
My most vivid memory of Phil Gee was him being ushered away from a Huddersfield pub in full City tracksuit garb before a midweek game in the mid 90s. I also remember the stripper in the same pub after the game and the fact that many would have paid her to keep her clothes on.
And don't worry about the boat keys. They're safely in the possession of Mrs Boc.

Would it be easier if we all just called it a boat? Then you wouldn't have to remember to call it a barge and I wouldn't have to remember not to.
My most vivid memory of Phil Gee was him being ushered away from a Huddersfield pub in full City tracksuit garb before a midweek game in the mid 90s. I also remember the stripper in the same pub after the game and the fact that many would have paid her to keep her clothes on.
And don't worry about the boat keys. They're safely in the possession of Mrs Boc.

As an aside, I've become strangely drawn to watching narrow boat videos on YouTube recently. It may be a reflection of my age, but it looks like a good life.

Never mind the name.

Does it have a Saniflo 33?

Those babies can cope with anything!

You mean you don’t just shit over the sides? The things you learn...
You're confusing it with France where 'sea toilets' do seem to be more acceptable. We hired a barge (yes, it was a barge) over there some years ago. The chap who went with us enjoyed dashing from the throne each morning, hoping to see his contribution come to the surface.

As an aside, I've become strangely drawn to watching narrow boat videos on YouTube recently. It may be a reflection of my age, but it looks like a good life.
My stepson has two narrow boats ( he's fixing one up) - and it is indeed a pleasant way to spend a summer's day/ weekend - and you think - Wow! I'd like to get one of these.
However (as mentioned above) you only have to empty the toilet once at a water/recyle points and romantic notions on the lifestyle disappear pretty damn quick!

...you only have to empty the toilet once and romantic notions on the lifestyle disappear pretty damn quick!
It really isn't something I lose any sleep about. As long as you go about it in an organised way there is nothing offensive or upsetting about it. The only real concern is when you can't find an emptying point when you know your last cassette is in its last day or two.

Did you all know about xAssists too?

Grealish said in an interview his season hadn't been as bad as some stats suggest (actual goals and assists) as his expected assists had been good this year:

Most Expected Assists in the Premier League 2021/2022​

4.6xA - Mohamed Salah - Assists: 7
3.9xA - Trent Alexander-Arnold: Assists: 4
3.4xA - Bruno Fernandes - Assists: 3
2.9xA - Jack Grealish - Assists: 2
2.9xA - Youri Tielemans - Assists: 2
2.8xA - Michail Antonio - Assists: 2.8
2.8xA - Rodrigo - Assists: 0
2.7xA - Allan Saint-Maximin - Assists: 3
2.7xA - Ivan Toney - Assists: 3
2.4xA - Diogo Jota - Assists: 1

I also remember the stripper in the same pub after the game and the fact that many would have paid her to keep her clothes on.
That wouldn't be Rickeys on Leeds Road opposite the stadium would it? When I lived there they had signs up saying the strippers were half price every Monday and Tuesday morning

That wouldn't be Rickeys on Leeds Road opposite the stadium would it? When I lived there they had signs up saying the strippers were half price every Monday and Tuesday morning
Jesus Horrifying Christ, who exactly is going to the pub to see strippers on a Tuesday morning?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363