What do you love about your club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone fancies stopping me going, my price is £73.28 + four genuine Cornish pasties

Sports, speaking generally, could go away and I'd probably be a much happier person.

Less stressful existence without doubt. Sometime shortly after Lampard's ball crossed the line this summer and it wasn't counted something snapped and I found myself caring a lot less about sport than I used to. There is feck all I can do about the onfield performance, so why should I be losing sleep about it?

When some unknown poster comes on here for the sake of some little blog, he will get that kind of reaction

if it was a regular poster who I respected I'd give much more serious responses

Fair enough I suppose.

A regular poster AND you respect them? Bastard....that is a tough nut to crack.

Look no further lads, for it is I that you seek.
I've secretly read enough of their PMs to know that drummin, and all of the rest of the younger posters, look up to me as a highly respected avuncular figure.

Look no further lads, for it is I that you seek.
I've secretly read enough of their PMs to know that drummin, and all of the rest of the younger posters, look up to me as a highly respected avuncular figure.

I wish you were my dad Macky.....

Sports, speaking generally, could go away and I'd probably be a much happier person.

Less stressful existence without doubt. Sometime shortly after Lampard's ball crossed the line this summer and it wasn't counted something snapped and I found myself caring a lot less about sport than I used to. There is feck all I can do about the onfield performance, so why should I be losing sleep about it?

I agree completely, I have lost a lot of interest in sports recently. For me it's more about the experience now - that's why I would have loved to go to Wembley.

I'm not losing any sleep because of our bad start to the season, but then I won't be as happy as the die-hard fans when (if) we eventually reach promotion. So I think it's fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669