What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, do any more of you want to add to my research database on male sexual problems on football websites?

Feel free.

Thank you.

It's really up, or down, to you.

And I want to make it clear that I HAVE been perfectly honest with you.

Now, do any more of you want to add to my research database on male sexual problems on football websites?

Feel free.

Thank you.

It's really up, or down, to you.

And I want to make it clear that I HAVE been perfectly honest with you.

Yes please. What do I do next?

I feel sorry for all the yoghurt producers in Austria, he's bored them senseless with his endless stories about me :icon_bigg

Yeh I can imigine...."So I was in this hotel and got talking to this guy, well only turns out to be Bubbles Hefner the Carp man."

Yeh I can imigine...."So I was in this hotel and got talking to this guy, well only turns out to be Bubbles Hefner the Carp man."
We wasn't in a hotel, he had the pleasure of my company for a week. Can you blame the guy for getting just a little excited :102::icon_wink

I have never met Mr Muller in my life, it was a test!!

The only people I have ever told this story to are members of footballing websites in a quest to guage their reaction.

I am currently drawing my conclusions........

Mate, you haven't got a clue, let alone the genitialia or the intellect. But I'm recording your stupidity for my PhD.

You're slightly idiotic, right?

Your research is a bit crap though isn't it? You are influencing every peice of information you collect. Or are you just telling porkies?

Your research is a bit crap though isn't it? You are influencing every peice of information you collect. Or are you just telling porkies?

I'm eating porkies.

And you?

What's you excuse for getting off on this thread? Can't you see it's unhealthy?

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673