What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMM I am NOT innocent, neither am I posting on her behalf. I have my own brain which actually is not intoxicated, you lot on here always blame booze or insanity, why can't you just accept that some of us witness stuff on the boards and feel strongly. Simple as ok!

I am my own person and I certainly DON'T need anyone else to encourage me to post THANK YOU. Up until now I have been reading only. You want to make an issue of it, go ahead. Don't spose anything is simple these days.

All that time and effort spent creating a new membership and typing messages, only to be rumbled straight away. Hilarious!

Innocent maybe a few things, but I don't think she's stupid. I can't imagine this is her for one minute.

Innocent maybe a few things, but I don't think she's stupid. I can't imagine this is her for one minute.

You're right Melts.

In all departments.

Beaumont, I'm disappointed in you.

Jeff - chiil. It's OK to accuse someone of being drunk if it's lighthearted and clearly a joke.

But don't accuse if you can't verify there and then.

The fact is that I'd been in court all week, up in Manchester, trying to stop a Family Court taking away a child from a mother who loves him deeply, because Social Services decided that the mother had been 'emotionally abusing' him. Truth is, the child has undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome. The Court didn't believe her, and got an EPO to remove him from mum . The Police were involved, and a foster carer was employed.

Stuff like this destroys my faith in humanity. In Court, because I was putting a pro bono case for mum against the local authority, I was attacked so viciously, that mum's McKenzie Friend passed out. Thank God I didn't, but my epilepsy is well-controlled. This was hard core. I have never experienced anything so barbaric in my life.

I came back to Leicester on Friday. On Saturday, we had a good result.

I am 63. I am tired of fighting for the underdog, and never giving way under pressure. But when Jeff accused me of being 'drunk' when I was trying to just get a way out from under what I am, and trying to be lighthearted and jokey in the face of what I see as a cruel and bitter world which sets its face against the rights of disabled children and adults, I saw red. Jeff, I do NOT do drunk. I am epileptic. I can't do booze to excess. OK? Can we get this straight, now?

This board is an outlet for my Scouse humour. It allows me to see beyond the desperate world I inhabit within my PhD research into the lives of children on the autistic spectrum.

I do not appreciate being classed as a "drunk". It's libel. It's so far wide of the mark, as to be crazy, although I'm more than willing to play the part. It is more appropriate to class me as a woman in the last third of my life who wonders what I can do to change opinion on invisible impairments before I die, and who is often in despair, and always totally exhausted.

I come on to this board for silliness. If I didn't have this opportunity to engage in light-hearted banter among real people who haven't got a clue what I'm on about, but share my passion for my football team, then what's it all about? I really don't want to get heavy. My life is too damn heavy.

Bear with me. You keep me alive. And I keep so many desperate parents and children alive, that it has to be a good deal.

Thank you to the friends I have here.

:)

You're right Melts.

In all departments.

Jeff - chiil. It's OK to accuse someone of being drunk if it's lighthearted and clearly a joke.

The fact is that I'd been in court all week, up in Manchester, trying to stop a Family Court taking away a child from a mother who loves him deeply, because Social Services decided that the mother had been 'emotionally abusing' him. Truth is, the child has undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome. The Court didn't believe her, and got an EPO to remove him from mum . The Police were involved, and a foster carer was employed.

Stuff like this destroys my faith in humanity. In Court, because I was putting a pro bono case for mum against the local authority, I was attacked so viciously, that mum's McKenzie Friend passed out. Thank God I didn't, but my epilepsy is well-controlled. This was hard core. I have never experienced anything so barbaric in my life.

I came back to Leicester on Friday. On Saturday, we had a good result.

I am 63. I am tired of fighting for the underdog, and never giving way under pressure. But when Jeff accused me of being 'drunk' when I was trying to just get a way out from under what I am, and trying to be lighthearted and jokey in the face of what I see as a cruel and bitter world which sets its face against the rights of disabled children and adults, I saw red. Jeff, I do NOT do drunk. I am epileptic. I can't do booze to excess. OK? Can we get this straight, now?

This board is an outlet for my Scouse humour. It allows me to see beyond the desperate world I inhabit within my PhD research into the lives of children on the autistic spectrum.

I do not appreciate being classed as a "drunk". It's libel. It's so far wide of the mark, as to be crazy, although I'm more than willing to play the part. It is more appropriate to class me as a woman in the last third of my life who wonders what I can do to change opinion on invisible impairments before I die, and who is often in despair, and always totally exhausted.

I come on to this board for silliness. If I didn't have this opportunity to engage in light-hearted banter among real people who haven't got a clue what I'm on about, but share my passion for my football team, then what's it all about? I really don't want to get heavy. My life is too damn heavy.

Bear with me. You keep me alive. And I keep so many desperate parents and children alive, that it has to be a good deal.

Thank you to the friends I have here.

Calm down, calm down :icon_bigg

I am 63.

... Scouse humour.

Good grief. I've just realised who you are.

If I am not mistaken, you were born a year to the day after my first wife and just 11 miles apart. No wonder you make me nervous!
:icon_wink

Good grief. I've just realised who you are.

If I am not mistaken, you were born a year to the day after my first wife and just 11 miles apart. No wonder you make me nervous!
:icon_wink

Feck me...... I do as well.

I thought she supported Reading though....

Feck me...... I do as well.

I thought she supported Reading though....

eeerrr... not aware of a Reading connection. Perhaps I've got it wrong.
:icon_conf

eeerrr... not aware of a Reading connection. Perhaps I've got it wrong.
:icon_conf
You have, but I only know because I made the same mistake quite a while ago :icon_wink

Thank goodness we don't all feel the need to go into detail about what we have to endure in life!

So to cut the chase, are you suing Jaff or not?

Last edited:
Who the devil is Jaff?

You're right Melts.

In all departments.

Blah, blah, blah .....

To my way of thinking, nobody has arrived on this board until they have at least one argument with another member. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669