What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazza fox

Just wanted to know what has been the problem.

It seems that Innocent has been banned? What is the reason, sorry if this is a problem but we ought to know?

She's not been banned, just the IP address she was using the other night because she was abusing the report post function by reporting loads of posts for no reason (she reported six posts in four minutes, before I banned her IP address to stop her), and it was pissing off the moderators (well me at least...), because moderators receive an email when a report is posted.

Last edited:
So if she had a dedicated IP, she IS banned then. Some of us don't have the luxury of variable IP addies. Sorry just need clarification!

Do you know if she actually has any grounds for taking legal action Jeff?

If what I wrote is libellous, there's a lot of other people who have grounds to sue her for similar things, including people she's accused of being drunk on here. But she didn't threaten to sue me, she just accused me of posting something libellous.

I think she was having a bad day and wanted an argument, so she decided to take a light hearted comment seriously. If she'd just asked a mod to deleted it that would have happened and the ensuing discussion wouldn't have taken place, but she decided to be aggressive instead.

Well I for one always thought her posts were measured, she speaks a lot of sense.

I have been a lurker for a while and this has triggered me into posting. I will be very sad if this board closes its doors to her. By the way her book is SUPERB. Just an honest comment. How sad that it has come to this. I am disappointed. very disappointed. Hasty reactions such as banning are unecessary. Oh well last you will hear from me.

Last edited:
Well I for one always thought her posts were measured, she speaks a lot of sense.

I have been a lurker for a while and this has triggered me into posting. I will be very sad if this board closes its doors to her. By the way her book is SUPERB. Just an honest comment. How sad that it has come to this. I am disappointed. very disappointed. Hasty reactions such as banning is unecessary. Oh well last you will hear from me.

Are you sure you're not related to her.

She rarely posts, and often goes weeks at a time without posting so it would be unusual for someone to miss her after a couple of days.

Has Wazza been drinking? Wait, no, I'll retract that :icon_wink think the issue here is more one of insanity more than drinking. Allegedly.

So if she had a dedicated IP, she IS banned then. Some of us don't have the luxury of variable IP addies. Sorry just need clarification!

A variable IP address isn't a luxury, it's the norm.

Few service providers issue fixed IPs and those that do charge a premium for them.

Has Wazza been drinking? Wait, no, I'll retract that :icon_wink think the issue here is more one of insanity more than drinking. Allegedly.

UMM I am NOT innocent, neither am I posting on her behalf. I have my own brain which actually is not intoxicated, you lot on here always blame booze or insanity, why can't you just accept that some of us witness stuff on the boards and feel strongly. Simple as ok!

I am my own person and I certainly DON'T need anyone else to encourage me to post THANK YOU. Up until now I have been reading only. You want to make an issue of it, go ahead. Don't spose anything is simple these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566