What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possible as I am an ASPIE! Sorry!

Ummm in answer to your question .....................I HAVE READ THE BOOK from cover to cover, actually BOOK (S), I could happily pm you with a shortened version if you require..............just so you know I am telling the truth...............which aspies are renowned for anyway!:)

I can also point you in the right direction to obtain it should you wish?

WHAT! Since when? True, depending upon the severity, some sufferers (sorry you haven't provided me with an alternative yet, I'm guessing celebrators isn't appropriate) lack certain social eticate skills and say exactly how they feel, but one sufferer of my very close aquaintance makes up more bullshit than Innocent on a daily basis, we never know what he is going to come out with next. Though I'm sure there would have been a chapter (or maybe even a whole book) in Innocents published library to cover this supposed "unusual" aspergers sufferer

:icon_cry: oh well, I thought if Wazza had a chance we all did, never mind :icon_wink

Now now:018: it may be little but man it works good! Never mind I have em queuing:038:

To that bootiful vixen out there that has rejected me...............you dunno what you is missin from this fox:icon_cool

Quite possible as I am an ASPIE! Sorry!

Ummm in answer to your question .....................I HAVE READ THE BOOK from cover to cover, actually BOOK (S), I could happily pm you with a shortened version if you require..............just so you know I am telling the truth...............which aspies are renowned for anyway!:)

I can also point you in the right direction to obtain it should you wish?

There's absolutely no need for you to do any of that.
No books required, I just treat people with Asperger's the exact same as I would anybody else and, to be fair, they hate me as equally as everybody else.

Get a grip - your fixation with Jeff and his so called offensive comment is embarrassing and childish. Using offensive terms, which you have, is distasteful and obviously insulting to many people on here. Try growing up a little before posting again.

:)

OFFENSIVE TERMS??? Where? GROWING UP? Maybe you should take a shot of your own medicine mate:098:

Pissed off with this, going for a wank............:102:

There's absolutely no need for you to do any of that.
No books required, I just treat people with Asperger's the exact same as I would anybody else and, to be fair, they hate me as equally as everybody else.

FAIR COMMENT!

Offer stands though! Anytime you want a resume just holla! You dunno what yer missin. Bloody good read

Now now:018: it may be little but man it works good! Never mind I have em queuing:038:

To that bootiful vixen out there that has rejected me...............you dunno what you is missin from this fox:icon_cool

I thought you might turn out to be aloof.

Anyway just in case any of you bump into me and my o/h tomorrow I'd like to hurridly point out that my small willies comment is no reflection on him...... :icon_lol:

Who cares who she is in RL(or virtual life) or what books she wrote, or what tv programmes she's been on, or what radio stations she's done late night shows on.

She's acting like a prat.

And even though this is 'only' a forum I find her entire attitude on this thread, the way she is making personal attacks on the blokes offensive.

I don't think I've used the ignore button at all til this year, I can see it being up to three by the end of this week!

As a female I'm finding the fact Innocent has tried to turn this into a male v female thing offensive too.

Please don't start lumping all the women who use this forum together into some sort of group where it's us v them. Because all that does(in my poor uninformed opinion) is make yourself look like you WANT to be some sort of victim.
I must admit that this is one point that has rankled with me, too.

Using the words "us women" when expressing your opinion is wrong and I take exception to being tarred with the same brush.

WHAT! Since when? True, depending upon the severity, some sufferers (sorry you haven't provided me with an alternative yet, I'm guessing celebrators isn't appropriate) lack certain social eticate skills and say exactly how they feel, but one sufferer of my very close aquaintance makes up more bullshit than Innocent on a daily basis, we never know what he is going to come out with next. Though I'm sure there would have been a chapter (or maybe even a whole book) in Innocents published library to cover this supposed "unusual" aspergers sufferer

Illiteracy, although it may fall under some guidelines, is no excuse for this post.

It's disabling, and deeply offensive.

Like many of the posts on this thread, it breaks the DDA guidelines.

But what the hell. Do I care?

More to the point, do you?

I have a legal issue.

What excuse does 'Talking Balls' have when Moderators take an unacceptable stance on Disability issues?

Do you allow Disability bullying? And how? And where?

Do you understand what this is?

I'm cool about this for the moment.

Not going overboard on this, just telling you gently that Moderators accusing an epileptic of being 'drunk' isn't a wise thing to do. It's quite silly, and could be more than silly. It could be a legal issue.

Some of us with hidden disabilities feel quite passionate about our needs and rights.

Lots of love and stuff

xx

I'd appreciate it if you didn't treat everyone on here as though you were the schoolmistress and they were the uneducated 5 year olds.
I'd call you a hypocrite but that's an understatement.

Now go and have some ovaltine and let the rest of us get back to talking about drugs, drink and the Blue Mongie worship of Huuuuuuuuume.

Last edited:
Illiteracy, although it may fall under some guidelines, is no excuse for this post.

Wow. That is really, really bad form Innocent. ****ing really bad form. Shame on you.

Like many of the posts on this thread, it breaks the DDA guidelines.

The DDA offers no guidance as to how individuals posting on a forum should conduct themselves neither does attempt to ridicule people for their use of English or any other language.
Also, I think you'll find that the site itself is standards compliant, which would be the focus of that part of the DDA.

What excuse does 'Talking Balls' have when Moderators take an unacceptable stance on Disability issues?

Thankfully that has never happened, to the best of my knowledge.
I would in invite you, or anybody else, to demonstrate where this might have occurred.

Do you allow Disability bullying? And how? And where?

You already know the answer to this, but I will answer your rhetoric. No, of course not. What a ridiculous thing to suggest.

Not going overboard on this, just telling you gently that Moderators accusing an epileptic of being 'drunk' isn't a wise thing to do. It's quite silly, and could be more than silly. It could be a legal issue.

You are far from gentle and you certainly have gone so far 'overboard' as to have lost all dignity.
Please, please, please seek legal advice. It will assist you in understanding that you are talking utter nonsense.

Some of us with hidden disabilities feel quite passionate about our needs and rights.

and the rest of us with 'hidden disabilities' wish that you would shut the **** up and stop making a holy show out of us.

Lots of Love

Macky

Last edited:
I am an ASPIE, I have NO problems with this, best advice and help I ever got was from Innocent. Without her help God knows what would have happened to me..............ASPIE IS NOT A DEROGATORY TERM!! END OF! OK! GOOD!!:)

It seems to me that what you are saying is that *your* condition was a problem to you but after help from Innocent (and others?), it no longer troubles you. I am sure you would think it patronising if I were to congratulate you for coming to terms with it, so I won't bother; it is nevertheless a status which probably the great majority of asbergers sufferers never manage to achieve and is worthy of acknowledgment.

I can understand why you do not find the term 'aspie' derogatory, seeing it only as an abbreviated form of a word which should cause no shame - that is your choice. But I also feel that many people who are yet in unresolved crisis would find it derogatory and offensive. It is also clearly offensive to use such a term on a person who is not affected by the condition.

And please, don't shout. I can hear you even when you talk.

**** me....... missed it all last night, I didn't think we had a full moon though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570