What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is,I don't know how I cope with all the excitement sometimes.
On a hairdressing note,when the person asks ''Is that ok' does anyone ever say 'No it isn't' or say they want more off etc.I know I just say 'Yeah fine' pay me money and piss off,he could have gave me an Arthur Scargill and I'd still say ..'Yeah fine' when he asks if its ok.

Last edited:
On a hairdressing note,when the person asks ''Is that ok' does anyone ever say 'No it isn't' or say they want more off etc.I know I just say 'Yeah fine' pay me money and piss off,he could have gave me an Arthur Scargill and I'd still say ..'Yeah fine' when he asks if its ok.
Yes! :icon_lol:

Sometimes ask for it shorter personally. Given the chance and for the fact I'd like look a yob (I've had it done previously), I'd have a skinhead. Simply for the reasoning, that you'd never need to piss around with your hair.

On the plus side it cost only £6 rather than last time when I chose to use this place in Preston....haircut from £7 it said.£16 it cost,I very nearly shat myself.''Do call again'' ..not ****ing likely

Last edited:
On the plus side it cost only £6 rather than last time when I chose to use this place in Preston....haircut from £7 it said.£16 it cost,I very nearly shat myself.''Do call again'' ..not ****ing likely

But did they cover up the bald patch?

Sometimes ask for it shorter personally. Given the chance and for the fact I'd like look a yob (I've had it done previously), I'd have a skinhead.

Having a skinhead doesn't make anybody look like a 'yob', that's the attitude of a middle-aged Daily Mail reader from the 70s.

When I was 18 I went through a phse of cutting my own hair....quite what the feck I was thinking I will never know

I've had a skinhead for the last 10 years and I don't look like a yob.......

I've had a skinhead for the last 10 years and I don't look like a yob.......

I've been a skinhead for more than 20 years and I only look like a yob to middle-aged Daily Mail readers stuck in the 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710