What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know how the rest of us feel when we come on here for football talk and instead suffer your rambling contributions :icon_wink

Whatever.

I'm sure you try to mean well. And I think you're a great poster and agree with most of what you say.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just rambling, and clearly not worth listening to..................

:)

what he said.

i've not understood one of your posts but its just the dumming down of the generations i suspect.

i cant help not understandin intellectual stuff. i'm a dumb **** and so is Lako :058:

Actually, Lako is quite brill. Why drag him into this slagging off?

All of us are equal, if different. Accept me, please. Even if I don't live up to your expectations.

Ta

Take no notice of them B, I'm sure you won't anyway.
Of all the rambling posters on TB, you're my absolute favourite.

Take no notice of them B, I'm sure you won't anyway.
Of all the rambling posters on TB, you're my absolute favourite.

Ditto, mate.

Luv your ramblings and your incisive wit.

Shame it goes whoosh... most of the time. Fact of. But hey, it's a kind of auto-eroticism that doesn't demand audience.

Macky, are we lost causes? Should we just self-combust?

And would the forum be happier if you lost your red braces and I lost my very ironic angel wings?

A kid of 16 gets minimum wage of £3.53 per hour, not £4.50p per hour.

I'll bear that in mind when I mark my next MA assignment. It'll make me feel so much better. Thank you. I am worth £1 per hour more than a 16-year-old with zero qualifications. Thanks. That's a really good feeling. I did 12 years extra education (with no pay) for an extra quid an hour. That sounds about right.

Last edited:
Actually, Lako is quite brill. Why drag him into this slagging off?

I thank you Innocent. Im living in a world where people seem to gain pleasure from putting me down, I believe Enderby is simply bringing me down to his level to make himself feel better.

It's reassuring to know some people are the opposite of the likes of Enderby and can see the good In me.

Oh and Enderby :016: poo face

I am worth £1 per hour more than a 16-year-old with zero qualifications. Thanks. That's a really good feeling. I did 12 years extra education (with no pay) for an extra quid an hour. That sounds about right.

So far away from the reality..... You should be thankful it's a quid reading books and marking work cos it could always be grafting away carting around bricks and mortar.

Last edited:
for fear of an infraction i won't comment...........

oh sod it

You look like a ****!! :icon_lol:

Please don't infract me mods. Singth can take it he's a big boy if you know what i mean :110:

:icon_bigg

That's why I like hanging around with you flower - you make me look good xx

Damn you Singth :icon_lol:

Only a select few know i'm an ugly ****. I'm trying to impress Cate Fox for a date yet you persist on dragging me down. Ok i know i did it first but a little help for us ugly ****ers :056:

Is Cate having none of it? I'll have a word with her mate :icon_wink

Cate you have to go out with Mr.Enderby. He's a good catch and if your football ever get's stuck on the garage roof, he'll put you on his shoulders so you can reach it. How many men can do that????

I reckon she'd be too high, would be a right ****ing palaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710