What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I spent 3 hours Karchering the ****ing drive. Which, although a Karcher might be the only non-effeminate cleaning instrument, still ****ing sucks after 3 hours. And then spent another hour unblocking drains.

Real work is just plain shit.

How long you had your Karcher for? If it hasn't already became faulty, it will do soon. Those things are heaps of shite.

Also had a driving lesson today, and he made me drive round the pork pie roundabout 3 times :icon_lol:

today i help a women who got hit by a car and she fell of her bike up and waited with her for the EMT's to come, i got a bit late to work but it was worth it to see she was ok

today i help a women who got hit by a car and she fell of her bike up and waited with her for the EMT's to come, i got a bit late to work but it was worth it to see she was ok
:038:

Do you reckon she'll be grateful :icon_wink

Just been up the garden centre, purchased a load of bird seed and filled up the feeders in the garden

I've actually employed a woman today because she was the best person for the job, rather than being the best looking

I've actually employed a woman today because she was the best person for the job, rather than being the best looking
That's just wrong Homer, where have your morals gone to man

i have started doing office excersie, where everytime i take a break i can do a few excerises to burn off fat whist sitting in my office and keep the energy flowing, pretty good

Ive been round meltons and knicked all his bird seed and taken it to my garden to attract the birds so the cats will have something to play with later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Newcastle712
7Tottenham 711
8Fulham711
9Brighton710