What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A possible new job, was offered a new job after a successful interview, salary is £6800 more then my current salary. Only problems are; its in Burton & i do not get day release, so i have to go to college 3 and 1/2 hours on two evenings which will = a 42 hour week. If i consider this in mind aswell as my travel expenses going to Burton i will earn an extra approx £3k gross, when you work it out like that it isnt worth it!!

What stage are you in learning to drive?. Tamworth to Burton aint far.

What stage are you in learning to drive?. Tamworth to Burton aint far.

Yeah Tamworth to Burton would be 20 mins max to drive. My new driving instuctor wants to book my test for End of April/ Early May should be test standard by then, so booking my test within the next week or so

a 159 mk?

No. This
trolley%20man.gif

a 159 mk?
yep, they only had the 1.9 diesel which was nice, but not fastest off the mark. the 2.4 diesel looks more fun.
Trouble is I know their reputation on reliability, but I really like them.
:icon_conf

I've managed to turn my kitchen into a swimming pool.

Moral of the story - don't turn on the taps to fill the sink to do some handwashing and then get distracted elsewhere for an hour.

It was made worse by the fact that the water overflowed into the cupboard beneath which is where we keep the washing powder. I tried to pick up the box not realising it had turned into a soggy mess, at which point the bottom fell out tipping the contents onto the wet floor.

Not a happy bunny.

don't turn on the taps to fill the sink to do some handwashing and then get distracted elsewhere for an hour.

Were you eating a cake/ looking at shoes/ having a bath with loads of candles/ on the phone to your mum?
:102:

so far i havnt achieved anything today but stay tuned, who knows what crazy stuff might happen

I've managed to turn my kitchen into a swimming pool.

Moral of the story - don't turn on the taps to fill the sink to do some handwashing and then get distracted elsewhere for an hour.

It was made worse by the fact that the water overflowed into the cupboard beneath which is where we keep the washing powder. I tried to pick up the box not realising it had turned into a soggy mess, at which point the bottom fell out tipping the contents onto the wet floor.

Not a happy bunny.

seems like a scene out of "Confessions of a window cleaner".... were you trying to act it out?

me knowing the scene and you asking a complete stranger if they were acting it out is two seperate issues :018: :icon_lol:

Embarassingly (or not) I've no idea what scene you are talking about. It's perhaps better that way.

yep, they only had the 1.9 diesel which was nice, but not fastest off the mark. the 2.4 diesel looks more fun.
Trouble is I know their reputation on reliability, but I really like them.
:icon_conf

I have had my 156 for over two years now, it had loads of problems at the start. All done under warranty thankfully. You need to have a good alfa garage nearby if you are gonna go for it. They are brilliant driving cars, and as Clarkson says you will get that one day when the sun is out and your on your favorite b-road and everything on the car is working perfectly and it will be like no other car. Unfortunately the garage may well be your best friend although reliability has improved some over the past few years. The jtd engines are some of the best diesel engines around if you ask me.

I managed to get out of the chair earlier,I'm a bit tired I ran up the stairs yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00