What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the power rangers album today off amazon. It will be here in a couple of weeks! :) Also got last years F1 game for just under £15

I bought the power rangers album today off amazon. It will be here in a couple of weeks! :) Also got last years F1 game for just under £15

I dont want an explanation but surely they only have one song?:102:

me knowing the scene and you asking a complete stranger if they were acting it out is two seperate issues :018: :icon_lol:

I ask strangers anything...... usually " want to buy The Big Issue mate?"

A possible new job, was offered a new job after a successful interview, salary is £6800 more then my current salary. Only problems are; its in Burton & i do not get day release, so i have to go to college 3 and 1/2 hours on two evenings which will = a 42 hour week. If i consider this in mind aswell as my travel expenses going to Burton i will earn an extra approx £3k gross, when you work it out like that it isnt worth it!!

Rejected the job :biggrin:

Arranged a corporate race day for March 9th at leicester racecourse... get an afternoon out of the office and a chance to lose some money :icon_lol:

Oh yeah i also won £100 on virtual roulette in the willhill bookies (real money not virtual money) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00